• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Exclusive Cheap Templates!

Greetings, I am on what you could call a summer spree to clean out my HD and pick up some money for some things I need(well want but you know how it goes). I have seven more templates for sell (exclusive rights) and one domain name for cheap sale. Bid Increments of $1. Or I will accept...
  2. D

UGCentral.com Forum Review

Hey guys, what do you think of the colors on UGCentral.com Forums? I just need some input other than just my members. Thanks.
  3. D

Reliable Hosting Offers, Starting @ $5

All Accounts Include -99.9% Uptime -Cpanel™ Control Panel -Webmail -PHP4 and CGI -MYSQL DB -ASP (ASP for Perl Module) -FrontPage Extensions -128 Bit SSL Server -Unlimited POP3 Mailboxes -Autoresponders -Email Forwarding -Graphical Web Statistics -Dedicated Support -Much More...
  4. D

New Host Advice Here

Hey guys, I am coming here asking for a bit of advice. I recently entered into a contract with a friend of mine and now I have my own server, which is operated by his people because they know what they are doing and they have the best tech support. Anyways, I wanted to start my own hosting...
  5. D

Honest and Reliable Hosting

Hey guys, I have started a host for those just like me, looking for very reliable cheap hosting. Right now I am just trying to break even for costs which I almost have. So here are the deals Im offering: Package A 100 MB Space 10 GB Bandwidth 5 MYSQL DBs 25 Sub Domains 100 Email Accounts...
  6. D

Clan Hosting?

Anyone know of any sites that host clans with: PHP MYSQL More than 10 MB Space Site doesnt already have to be on net, because my current host is down for a while. If there isnt I understand, just trying lol. Thx.
  7. D

Need Pay Host...

400+ MB of Space 10+ GB of bw Lots of Sub Domains if at all possible All the usuals mysql, php, cgi, etc...asp doesnt have to be in in. Preferably as cheap as possible, i am on a limited budget. Thx!!
  8. D

Game Site Hosting

Hey guys I am starting up a small gaming network that carries just mainly news, reviews/previews, and a forum. No downloads or anything like that. I need either php or cgi if both are at all possible, id like a decent amount of space and transfer, tho nothing huge. I looked at the free host faq...
  9. D

Game Network Hosting

Hey guys I need some advice, I plan to launch a gaming network soon...while I wont have all the downloads that take up so much space, I would like to have hosting for other sites so I need as much space for as cheap as possible because I dont have the largest budget. Any suggestions? Thx for the...
Back