• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net

Search results

1. Y

Old member here from 2001. Looking for a cheap 4 gb ram deal for VPS

Hello please let me know if any of you can offer me the following or consider coming close to what I need. OpenVZ CentOS VPS 4 gb ram 2 cores 80-100 GB SSD Space RAID-10 Unmanaged $45/year I may be able to go to 60 gb on the drive space, I just want to make sure I have enough for backups. I...
  2. Y

Requesting Cpanel Shared Host With DDoS Protection

Hello, I am starting to make some money with adsense. I currently host a dedicated server with Host Pair. While the service is absolutely excellent, my website tends to get attacked on a regular basis because it holds the gaming genre and we don't need the resources yet. These are my...
  3. Y

Review of Host Pair. Great Host

Some of you may have seen my request for a good shared host earlier this year. I'd like to submit a review to this site for any of you interested in hosting. This review is about Host Pair. I have been hosting with them since June. The most important part of being a host in this business...
  4. Y

Looking for Fair Budget Shared Plan. Paying up to $9.99 a month. Upgrading in future.

Taking Offers, Budget Plans up to $9.99 a month. Future VPS Upgrade Planned Hello, my name is Bradley Padgett. I am looking for a reliable host with a good budget plan since were talking shared. I am paying (up to) $9.99 a month. This is what I will need required in your offer. Please...
  5. Y

[Looking For Offers] Reliable VPS Hosting for 500/yr

Looking for Reliable Virtual Private Server Host for 500/yr Hello, my name is Bradley Padgett. I am looking for a years long reliable virtual private server host for a 500/yr max offer. These are my requirements. Cpanel (include the 10-15/month in your 500/yr max offer. This is...
  6. Y

Affordable VPS Webhost Request, my 10th anniversary on the site

How's it going. My name is Brad Padgett. I'm looking for a webhost who can offer me a lot of disk space and a lot of bandwidth for a fair price. I'm willing to pay anywhere between 200-300 a year starting out. As my website progresses, I will be looking to upgrade to a dedicated server at some...
  7. Y

Today is my 10th Anniversary on the Site!

You heard right, this is my 10th anniversary as a member on this site. 10 years from today I joined this site and have found nothing but great support and amazing web hosting deals. If anyone would like to offer me a package on a good web host, let me know. I am starting my own website again...
  8. Y

Free Domains

Anyone know of a free DNS like uni.cc used to be and like .com.ru but doesn't take you a week to get? Where you can sign up like how uni.cc used to be... because it doesn't have the DNS feature anymore and I need one for my website.. not a redirecting domain. I'm going to use .tk redirect anyway...
  9. Y

Good Hosting Request...

Okay this is what I need.... I will put a text link or a small affilate button on my website.. probably an affilate button because it would look better next to my other 2 :): cpanel X, fantasico and all features 250 mb space 5 gb bandwidth no required posting no file size limit or type I...
  10. Y

Need Fairly Good Hosting...may upgrade in future ;)

Okay I need some fairly good hosting. I'm planning on upgrading in the future to a .com and to a better account so that will be the "whats in a it for you" kind of thing. If your a good free host for now you'll be a great paid host in the future. This is what I need: - Cpanel X with...
  11. Y

6 FREE Gmail Invites

Offer Hello, I have tried to get some offers for my 6 gmail invites but have only made one deal and still have my 6 gmail invites left so I have decided just to get rid of these right now for FREE. If you would like to receive a gmail invite please email me your first name, last name, and...
  12. Y

6 Gmail Invite Swap For Vbulletin 1.0 or Higher

Offer Hello, As some of you already know by reading my threads, I have many Gmail invites. I have recentley received 6 more gmail invites and I am gladly offering them to the first person to offer me vBulletin. Although I would prefer at least vBulletin 2.0, I will accept vBulletin 1.0 in...
  13. Y

6 Gmail Invites for 1 Year .info Domain Name

Hello, I am offering 6 gmail invites to anyone who can give me 1 year of a .info domain name. Most people have gmail but for the ones who don't, I know some of you are dying for one (I can tell by some of the threads, lol). I know that know one wants to pay around 7-10 dollars a year for 6...
  14. Y

Join Programming Help Today!

Hello, Do you have those nagging programming questions? Don't know a language but are interested in learning? or just have a bug you can't quite figure out? Well, we have a solution. Join the Programming Help forum today at: http://www.myfreebbs.com/forum/?mforum=admin Although it is not...
  15. Y

Clubhost Question?

Hello Clubhost, I just joined your great website http://www.clubhost.com with the username "dahbull07". I am trying to sign up for the Gold hosting but every time I try, the page after keeps saying that I have tried to submit 2 applications which I have not. Please help me with this or sign...
  16. Y

Free Gmail Invite

Hello, Even though I know many people have a Gmail account, I'm willing to give 1 invite (Sorry, that's all I have right now) to the first person to email the request and write a post that says "email sent" (Just so everyone knows if the invite is gone or still left). Mention your screen name...
  17. Y

Need Free Host For Reasonable Features...

Hello, I have a current webhost but if that does not work out then I need a reliable webhost with these features: Cpanel X and everything that normally comes with it.... Domain Hosting 100 mb disk space or more 2 gb of bandwith of more No adds/banners/popups (although I don't mind a...
  18. Y

Gmail Invite Generator

Has anyone here heard of a Gmail Invite Generator? It's supposed to create as many invitations as you want. I have a Gmail account but I just made it so I don't have any Gmail invitations to give which I want to do. Please post something if you know where to get one, thanx...
  19. Y

Free Message Board

Does anyone know of any good Message Boards like Vbulletin that's free? Please post something as soon as possible, thanx :wink2:
  20. Y

Need Free Webhost For Flash Website With 100-250 MB Space/2-5 GB Bandwith/Cpanel

Hello, I need a free webhosting service that at least offers these features: NO adds/banners/popups NO required forum posting Domain hosting that allows .uni.cc names Cpanel 2-5 GB Bandwith 100-250 MB of space NO file size limit NO file type restrictions Reliable server and service...