• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Tealhost.com bad host

Hello,, I'm dwight from tealhost Also, we do not give our clients SHELL access. We have not posted our TOS on the main site yet (You agree to abide by the staff member which is out in the open) I would give you a refund, however we do not have a 30 day money back guarentee because of 2 things...
  2. D

$10.00 Monthly Good Uptime - Reseller

yes, all that for $10.00 first month, $5.00 following months We have a trial if really wanted. Were available on msn, just add support@tealhost.com A free domain is also included in our plan, (any end extension)
  3. D

$10.00 Monthly Good Uptime - Reseller

Great offer coming your way: Reseller 10: 15GB Space 150GB bandwidth Unmetered features (FTP accounts, E-Mail accounts, E-Mail list, MySQL databases, Etc) Fantastico RVSkin WHMReseller Order at: http://tealhost.com/reseller10.php?coupon=dwigs-freewebspacenet-Blade951875
  4. D

Reseller Plans

If your still looking, I have something your interested in! See our full post here: http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2178179 Small Info: 15GB Space 1,500GB Bandwidth Fantastico Unmetered Features RVSkin $9.99 first month $4.99 following months FREE DOMAIN INCLUDED
  5. D

New Reseller Plan 10 - 15GB space - 15,000MB Bandwidth

Get it while it's hot, and we'll throw in a FREE Domain name!!! (ANY EXTENSION) The domain is registered PRIVATELY (NO WHOIS) [LINUX/UNIX SERVER PLAN 10 - OFFER ONLY] **ONLY AVAILABLE TO PEOPLE WITH ENGLISH AS A FIRST LANGUAGE, OR ONLY IF YOU SPEAK ENGLISH FLUENTLY (DONT EMAIL US AND WE...
  6. D

Need cheap reseller!

I think our Linux Server Plan 6 will suit you: 30GB Space 500GB Bandwidth NO ADS Fantastico RVSkin! WHMReseller INCLUDED! Only $9.99 first month $8.99 following months If you are willing to purchase, E-Mail dwight@tealhost.com (Our site is down for updating right now, so I'll...
  7. D

reseller needed but payment method ???

Although we do not accept this type of payment, We could fit it in. We accept Mail In Payment. Add tealhost@hotmail.com, PM me or even just E-Mail that. The best way to do it, is get a 30 day trial from us (Just E-Mail or add to msn, etc) However, If you can add us, that'd be great, so...
  8. D

Reseller plan

We can offer you our Linux Server Plan 3. (cPanel and WHM) For only $3.99 a month (NOT AN INTRO PRICE~!) You get: Unlimited MySQL Databases Unlimited kSubdomains Unlimited FTP Accounts Unlimited Parked and Addon Domains Unlimited EMail Lists 100GB Space 1,000GB Bandwidth...
  9. D

Need a Reseller

nikka, If you have MSN, Please add tealhost@hotmail.com so we can furthur talk about this.
  10. D

Need a Reseller

The ordering system? It's in beta, It's provided by AccountLabPlus What's wrong with it though?
  11. D

Need a Reseller

to create RESELLER accounts, Do you mean to create hosting accounts, or FULL reseller accounts? If full resellers, Iti is a bit more $$ To transfer your accounts to my host, your old host would need Shell access. Our LOWEST spec is: Processor #1 Vendor: GenuineIntel Processor #1 Name...
  12. D

Sharing the space with another web site.

Do the steps I just told you to in cPanel (if you want to make a subdomain for a different domain) Then on cPanel's main page choose "Sub Domains" and click "Add Sub domain" and choose the domain you wish for it to go on :)
  13. D

Sharing the space with another web site.

cPanel runs directadmin (its better) However, If you have cPanel, Go to add parked domains, and simply enter the domain, and change the nameservers to that host. Hope this helps :) Also, Wrong forum, Is this about reseller hosting? I don't think so, or server requests, Go to the "Paid...
  14. D

Reseller Needed

looking still? Hello there my friend, I'd like to offer you: Linux Server Plan 1. It includes Unlimited everything (Emails, Subdomains etc) And: 10GB Space 100GB Bandwidth cPanel, WHM and Fantastico! ALL FOR $1.99 A MONTH Pay with paypal, and see more plans that fit your budget at...
  15. D

VPS egold up to $30

We also accept eGold (you just have to email us) I don't just post anywhere ;):eek2:
  16. D

Reseller FREE TRIAL

Hello, Not sure if your still looking however, We have a 15 day trial of our reseller accounts. You may see what we offer here: http://mikes-host.com/resll Also, We have Fantastico which includes a sitebuilder, as well as a File manager with a WYSIWYG HTML editor (What you see is what you...
  17. D

VPS egold up to $30

You may also want to try a reseller account. Although not as many features, much cheaper. For instance, For $3.99 at http://mikes-host.com/resll You can get: Unlimited everything (MySQL databases, ftp accounts, subdomains, etc) and: 100GB Space 1,000GB Bandwidth If you are only looking...
  18. D

Reseller Hosting - Mikes-Host

Server Specs: Common servers: Pentium Dual Core Processor 1994.373 MHz -GUARENTEED (AT LEAST) High speed servers FREE UPGRADES* FREE private name servers WHMreseller included in all plans Fantastico and much more, PM for help * = Up to 5GB, $1.00 per extra GB in Space and bandwidth
  19. D

Reseller Hosting - Mikes-Host

http://mikes-host.com/resll Visit Mikes-Host for our new reseller servers.
Back