• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. dsfreak

Hosting for a game?

Glad to see enthusiam, I supose. Like I said, Im only asking if its possible, not going insane wanting it, just looking if anyone would be so kind as to do so.
  2. dsfreak

Hosting for a game?

In game it is possible to send messages every few mins, also possible to send messages when the player logins etc. Also, on our website it is possible to host any kind of ad/etc you wish. If you'd like, we can talk and I can show you some pictures of what the ads might look like in game.
  3. dsfreak

Hosting for a game?

Been a very long time since I have been here, but I decided to come back :D Me and a few friends are creating private server for a game named Conquer Online. Since its a simple project we don't have the money to purchase an entire server for this. So Im looking into a sponsor for the...
  4. dsfreak

FreeHostDev -- Premium Hosting For Free

It wont let me edit first post, so I have to say this. When signing up, you must input VALID data, and the site MUST be in English or Spanish, no other languages accepted.
  5. dsfreak

FreeHostDev -- Premium Hosting For Free

FreeHostDev, a new hosting company, just opened. We offer free hosting for ads, either forced, or placed manually by you. Its a simple google ad, placed at the top of your site. Our team is made up of staff with previous experience in this field, so expect great things! The plans are...
  6. dsfreak

Gfx Cards....

Hmm... Anybody have any good ideas for a good game gfx card for under $100?
  7. dsfreak

Donate to school club ;) Good cause.

I find this strange, you first beg for a laptop to start a business. Then, since nobody will do that, you go and say your school now needs PCS. Well, that would be ok, but you were VERY reluctant to give out information, and by the time you did, you suddenly no longer need any of the pcs, since...
  8. dsfreak

Yea, it also appears that he stoped posting here. Jan, if I know it right, he would only have paid for the LAPTOPS shipping, but now he just wants lots of old computers.... The reason behind that is aparent.
  9. dsfreak

Gfx Cards....

Thanks for moving it Bruce... Clicked on the wrong forum ;-)
  10. dsfreak

Gfx Cards....

What kind of Gfx card do you have? I have this crapy Radeon IGP 34xM....Yea. (Accepting donations of better cards, lol).... What do you have?
  11. dsfreak

I also agree. This seems fishy, since he seems to be refusing to let an admin know the contact info, so he can just see that the thing is legit. Man, there are plenty of people that want to help you, really there are. All it takes is one, ten-digit number PMED to an admin, and you can get the...
  12. dsfreak

Free Advertising On Ygs

I have PMed you.
  13. dsfreak

Free Advertising On Ygs

That is right, for a limited time, I will be offering FREE Advertising on YouGotSpace -- For Friends And Ideas. Information is as follows: You will be given a FREE One month (or 1,000, one thousand, which ever comes first), at the end of which, I will notfiy you personally on the forums, or...
  14. dsfreak

Game server...

Mods, you can close this topic. Thanks very much to Avail Networks, LLC. Even through the hard times of setting it up, they stayed with me. Thanks!
  15. dsfreak

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Hi. What? Ok. Good. Yes. Sushi is sick... And, well, yes. Anything else?
  16. dsfreak

Such a free host?

x10host! ++ Corporate ++ Space: 500MB Bandwidth: 4096MB Cost: $FREE$
  17. dsfreak

Free Webhoting webhost

Perhaps you can specify space and bandwidth requirements? Other than that, x10host offers this: ++ Basic ++ Space: 150MB Bandwidth: 1024MB Cost: $FREE$ Sign Up Today!! ++ Advanced ++ Space: 250MB Bandwidth: 2048MB Cost: $FREE$ Sign Up Today!! ++ Corporate ++ Space: 500MB Bandwidth: 4096MB...
  18. dsfreak

Need hosting

Darkfusion, That is still an unreasonable amount of space and bandwidth. I mean, nobody in there right minds would want to give that much away for free, that is like corporate hosting.
  19. dsfreak

Game server...

No, this is obvious that it wouldn't have this since half of the games files happen to be .cs, which Linux wouldn't run.
  20. dsfreak

Game server...

So a1, Avail, or anybody else, do you think you can help me out?
Back