• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

How much do you make?

I made only 5 bucks per month..planning to change gears.
  2. H

A lot of free hosts going down?

yeah I agree with Clayton..that exactly what happens...
  3. H

I need Proxy hosting

I am interested :beer:
  4. H

SocialEngine

The SocialEngine team has been carefully planning the upcoming version of SocialEngine, SE4, since April. With planning now nearly complete and development already underway, we aim to roll out SE4 by early winter. This new version will involve a complete rewrite of the platform itself...
  5. H

Usefull JavaScripts

Developers and designers are using more and more JavaScript in modern designs. Sometimes this can be a hindrance to the user and take away from the simplicity of the design, and other times it can add greatly to the user’s experience. The key is a) adding the right amount of JavaScript, and b)...
  6. H

sql queries in php on free hosts

<?php mysql_connect("localhost", "username", "password"); $query = "CREATE DATABASE something; USE something; SOURCE path/to/sqlfile.sql; CREATE USER someuser IDENTIFIED BY PASSWORD 'somepass'; GRANT SELECT,INSERT,UPDATE,DELETE ON something.* TO 'someuser'@'localhost';"; $arr=...
  7. H

School marks script

SynEdit 2.03 - Open Source Project Delphi / Common Controls SynEdit is a powerful GPL multi-line edit control for Delphi, Kylix and C++ Builder, featuring syntax highlighting, code completion, text marks, search&replace, search&replace with regular expressions, data base connectivity
  8. H

PHPNuke script

Database Backup Module For Nuke This module is primarily for Nuke and allows admins access to their database system without the use of phpmyadmin. Will allow admins to backup their entire database, download the file or store it on the server.
Back