• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

Wooooo!!! 14!!!

Bonne Fete!!!! :cool:
  2. N

A host for phpnuke 6.5?

The Spanish is no problem, I am Mexican. I'll check that site out. I also see that you are from Venezuela MTX. ;)
  3. N

A host for phpnuke 6.5?

Thanks to everyone who tried to help me. I appreciate it! :)
  4. N

A host for phpnuke 6.5?

:confused: I don't understand what you're trying to tell me. Anyways, I will probably sign up since at least I know that they won't go under in a few months. If someone finds a better host be sure to tell me. ;)
  5. N

A host for phpnuke 6.5?

Looks good, but it doesnt say how much bandwidth I get to use. I am not looking for a ridiculous amount of bandwidth. I just want to have a good decent amount of it. I don't want to be punished if my site gets popular. ;)
  6. N

A host for phpnuke 6.5?

Umm...........Did I miss something? Is there a thread that says phpnuke is evil? Why the hate?
  7. N

A host for phpnuke 6.5?

I just d/l phpnuke 6.5 and I am looking for a host. Can someone give me a list of good hosts? :book:
Back