• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Need domain .info

Yes, though some hosts may or may not do this for you.
  2. R

free hosting required

I don't know what to think of this thread. Honestly, I don't. Apparently it was a joke.
  3. R

Need domain .info

If your domain registrar supports this, then yes.
  4. R

is this legal with Adsense

If you make so much through Google and get so many impressions, Google actually lets you customize ads completely such as the whole "Sponsored Links" list. This is what MySpace uses, Facebook surprisingly stayed with their own in house ad server.
  5. R

Need domain .info

What do you need to know about name servers?
  6. R

who was worst customer you ever deal with

We had this one client, free of course, and he had been with us for the longest time. Well, when our server had some hiccups, he figured our services weren't good enough and he should just move services without requesting for his account to be deleted. Well time goes by (months) and then we get...
  7. R

And this is why we manually review accounts

We don't offer paid accounts. We offer free accounts.
  8. R

Need domain .info

What do you mean? Do I sell domains? I used to, but I don't anymore.
  9. R

RapidLeech-A worst Nightmare for webhosts...

Haha, I down food pretty fast. I could win in a speed eating competition probably.
  10. R

Need domain .info

It would be the same price for the second year. Sometimes if you buy multiple years you can get somewhat of a discount.
  11. R

Well it does eat up space like crazy and bandwidth, but it can't bypass the quotas so if you offer 500 GB of diskspace, guess where Rapidleech will no longer work. 500 GB. That's why if you extremely oversell or offer "unlimited/unmetered", you MUST keep a close eye because who knows how fast...
  12. R

It can't bypass bandwidth measuring, but it uses the server's connection to download garbage from Rapidshare As such, it puts a huge strain on the CPU because the server is trying to dish out web pages but instead has to process garbage coming in. THAT'S WHY it's a nightmare. Because it takes...
  13. R

Need domain .info

Namecheap is a good provider. "NS1" and "NS2" are just your name servers. Every domain has to support them in order to function.
  14. R

And this is why we manually review accounts

So I noticed last night that we got a bunch of new signups. Well, the key to getting to use our services is if you provide details that are presumably true. Then I found this gem waiting to be activated: Because that doesn't have "server abuse" written all over it. Providing a Washington DC...
  15. R

need a simple cpanel host

I did. The one about free adult hosting. I posted my offer and then saw the title and I was like "Doh!" I don't allow adult hosting!
  16. R

Need a free reliable adult host

We don't provide adult hosting, and I don't think a lot of free hosts here do. However, I am aware that there are some that do permit adult content per their TOS. They're rare and I've only come across very few who do.
  17. R

Seeking a host for personal music/blog site

Here is what Revolve3 can offer you: * We can start you off at 1.5 GB of disk space. If you need more, you can always open a request on the forums. The only reason the request would be denied is if you weren't even close to filling 1.5 GB. * 100 GB Bandwidth (again, in the event that you need...
  18. R

New banner please review

Yeah, the racks don't look too "normal" to me.
  19. R

New banner please review

I like the new one. To me, the old one seems too simple for that design and the new one fits perfectly.
  20. R

Oversell or undersell?

Well then, I don't purely oversell. I've built my services around my previous bad encounters. I know what it's like to have a host basically tell you "we don't care, not our problem" and that's why I don't see myself as a "cookie cutter host". I have modified my sig. I think I might do similar...
Back