• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

DDoS protected VPS -$2/month MAX

BuyVM.net has some cheap VPS plans that are getting very good reviews. Take a look.
  2. F

Flatface Hosting @ www.flatface.us

Flatface Hosting @ www.flatface.us is offering the following low rates: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Basic Plan ($9.95/year) 1 GB Storage 50 GB Bandwidth Starter Plan ($1.95/month) 2 GB Storage 100 GB Bandwidth...
  3. F

1 GB Storage, Unlimited Transfer, cPanel 11, tons of features

But we clearly state on the site that the bandwidth is limited to 10 mbit/sec... the amount of traffic per month however is not limited by us. Sorry if you were confused. If you still want to flame me, I am just trying to offer something nice to everyone without charging a single thing.
  4. F

Our nameservers should be working fine. NS1.FLATFACE.US NS2.FLATFACE.US
  5. F

www.flatface.us

Introducing our hosting plans: Reseller: Unlimited/Unlimited (we have multiple servers) WHM/cPanel $30 per month Pro: 20 GB Disk Space Unlimited Transfer cPanel $6.95 per month Lite: 10 GB Disk Space Unlimited Transfer cPanel $2.95 per month Free: 1 GB Disk Space...
  6. F

need a simple cpanel host

I may have what you are looking for on my free plan. How much space are you needing? sales@flatface.us
  7. F

FlatFace.us will be inviting users to the free hosting service at our website one day per week. For more details: http://216.18.204.39/free.html or http://www.flatface.us/free.html In order to signup for our free hosting plan, please e-mail: sales@flatface.us Include your name, the...
Back