• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Premium Free Web Hosting Seeking High Quality Sites

Dot Layer is opening its doors again as a HIGH QUALITY, no-ad, no post2host, free web hosting service. You will be hosted on top quality server hardware and networks. Your package will include the following: 1GB Disk Space 20GB Monthly Transfer Unlimited Databases Unlimited Email All...
  2. D

FREE 1GB Disk & 20GB Bandwidth - cPanel & Fantastic - NO POST2HOST! - NO ADS!

Your account has been activated. Apologies for your prior experience.
  3. D

The reason FireFox reports that the SSL certificate is "invalid" is because it is self-signed. Everything transfered is still encrypted. I do not know what you are referring to when you say you received a hacking popup but have you considered that it is the proxy you are using? We had a...
  4. D

Arabic websites are fine as long as they conform to our Acceptable Use Policy which can be found here: http://www.dotlayer.com/aup.html
  5. D

I have completed successful installs of both available forum software using Fantastico. Please submit a ticket to support and we will look into your account further. We are actually using cPanel 11 but we are using the cPanel 10 skin (x2).
  6. D

Sain Cai, Thank you for signing up with us! Please submit a trouble ticket to our support department or send an email to support [at] dotlayer.com and we will assist you as quickly as possible.
  7. D

What do you think of my T.O.S?

OP: I would ask your dedicated/vps/colo/etc provider if you could use their TOS/AUP and modify it to fit your needs *IF* you cannot afford to have one written specifically for your needs.
  8. D

Dot Layer (http://www.dotlayer.com) is celebrating its grand opening! We are offering free web hosting with no ads and no post to host requirements. Our free web hosting plan comes with the following specifications: * 1GB Free Web Space * 20GB Free Bandwidth * MySQL Databases *...
Back