• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Add 843 Free Games 2 Your Site...

lol, ok, did you notice that he links our games as well ? if your that hatred of popups, then don't come online... I mean, common, 2 out of 18 sites have a small amount of popups and you hate me. Do you have any idea how much work was involved, wait, i'll let that slip. Do you have any...
  2. S

SWEEEEEEEET!!!!!! Thanks, Does anyone know how I can make it more and extremely popular? Addictinggames.com is the absolute largest game site I and all my friends know of, and it gets 500,000 uniques on bad days, and 700,000 uniques on good days. His site is only one year and 4 months old...
  3. S

What do you think of 843 free online games to add to your site? and link exchange?

Ok peeps, here we go again... I've put my sweat and blood into a new project I started, and it's time to release it. :doh!: I have put 9 STRAIGHT DAYS into building the absolute largest free online flash game arcade site in the world ( or ever known to me and everyone I know ), it...
  4. S

Ok peeps,here we go... I've put my sweat and blood into a new project I started, and it's time to release it. I have put 9 STRAIGHT DAYS into building the absolute largest free online flash game arcade site in the world ( or ever known to me and everyone I know ), it includes 843+ Free...
  5. S

Mobiphobia vbulltin style

iono, it's good for 56k definalely, but your right about it being too plain. :(
  6. S

how to get high webtraffic?

Besides having a good site layout, plenty of content, and regular updates, how can one improve their webtraffic? Like how to get more search engines to link my site, free directory listings, url submitters. What do the pro's do to get paid hundreds of dollars to submit a site to thousands...
  7. S

url scanner.

ok, i know what it is that isn't working. it;s the wildcard. * isn't a wild card. What is a wildcard in php that works? I tried by setting $ip="*" and it still didn't work, which it should have returned everything if the wild card had worked.
  8. S

url scanner.

Hey, Wassup everyone? I have been trying real hard to get something made, but not much luck yet. It's not that hard, but i don't know the correct functions to use. Here is what I am trying to do, in php (since i don't know cgi): I need a script to search a document, (File) say...
  9. S

free sub domain

Uh, why would someone sign up for that it's limited to only two when you could get unlimited subdomains somewhere like http://www.myshorturl.com ? Iono, unlimited is always better than non
  10. S

5 gigs sapce / 50 gigs bandwidth / PHP & MYSQL Reseller

lol, tu che jan, tu che.... At least I hope i'm not back in a month, but his prices where way past ridicious, at least give me that much.... :D
  11. S

lol, it seems the prices started low, and as other hosts posted, they posted higher than what the first hosts did. What's up with that people? U guys should be competing, not offering me bogus offers that i would never take, wtf are you talking about 5 gigs space 50 gigs bandwith 50 bucks a...
  12. S

I need: 5 gigs space(more is fine) 50 gigs bandwidth (more is totally fine also :) ) PHP & Mysql Unlimited Databases Reseller account, unlimited domains. I have over 3 dozens domains ( some multiple urls, most individual small sites). I need to have reseller privilages with unlimited...
  13. S

100 megs space / 75 gigs bandwidth / php / unlimited mysql databases

lol, doesn't seem too special man, it's over twice what I can afford and what I believe is a reasonable range, your price looks like your making way too much cash.
  14. S

no, but it's to be expected. I know that most people will oversell until they see it more profitable to get another server, at which time they go for it. Most people oversell, and when they see the space is getting close to out they will get an extra harddrive or server. It's the profitable way...
  15. S

actually, since you want to fight me on this. Most hosts don't sell all the same packages and ALL almost NEVER use all there bandwidth and most don't use all their space. So with all those specs, 8.3% space, it may in fact be an average of around 3-5%, which means you might want to double or...
  16. S

o sorry, to clarify things up, My bugdet for 10 gigs space / 100 gigs bandwidth is 15-20 bucks a month, reseller panel (NOT for reselling, only to create my accounts, I have 36 domains I may need to host and redirect. Cpanel is not prefered by me, unless your system is the most secure piece...
  17. S

Really cheap reseller

mind posting the signup url for the rest of us? I would like a piece of that. heh
  18. S

also, for other people offering, cpanel is NOT a must. I would rather have a lower cost than cpanel.
  19. S

That price is too high for those specs. If you could come down to maybe 20 bucks a month, and give me more space (if i'm going to pay 20 bucks i want like 5 gigs space, same bandwidth is fine), i'll do it.
Back