• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net

Search results

1. Trosek

Warez-Host.Com | Offshore XEN & OpenVZ VPS in Europe | SSD Managed VPS | 10% OFF | Bitcoin Accept

What type of set-up assistance from warez-host.com offshore vps hosting provider is included at no additional cost?
  2. Trosek

Ad SpeedeHost.Com - Offshore VPS Hosting - Managed Linux & Windows SSD VPS - 24/7 Live Support - BitCoin Accept

Hi, What types of e-commerce features are included with Speedehost.com offshore VPS plan that you are offering?
  3. Trosek

SpeedeHost.Com | Offshore VPS Server | SSD Managed VPS | 10% OFF | Bitcoin Accept

If I am looking at a tangible data center/ service model, where are speedehost.com offshore servers physically located? Are you given a choice in location? Thanks.
  4. Trosek

Ad HostPlay.Com - Offshore Managed SSD Dedicated Server Europe - IPMI - Bitcoin Accept - 10% OFF

If I am considering an offshore dedicated hosting environment offered by Hostplay.com team, who is responsible for managing the servers?
  5. Trosek

Ad HostPlay.Com - Offshore Managed SSD VPS - NL,BG,RU - 15% OFF - Bitcoin Accepted!

Thank you very much, Hostplay.com team! You are very professional and always ready to solve my troubles. Servers respond fast, and I've never experienced down time. features are very good. Will continue using your offshore hosting services.
  6. Trosek

I have Opencart based online shop. Need vps

I asked them loads of questions before I bought my package, and they answered them all to my satisfaction. I'm a beginner and needed things explained to me in more detail and it was not a problem for them at all, so I felt confident to go ahead. I am fully-satisfied with their service and...
  7. Trosek

Looking for a dedi with native IPv6

As I know, hostwinds offer a wide range of dedicated servers to choose from. Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.
  8. Trosek

Looking for NL Offshore Linux VPS

There is no doubt Libertyvps.net is the BEST offshore Bitcoin webhost ever. I've been with them for a year now, and can't say enough good things about this company; they are friendly, supportive, always available, reliable and most importantly care about you and your sites. They are offering...
  9. Trosek

Need help in choosing VPS in UK

SolVPS team provide reliable and low-cost services for everybody, no matter what size or nationality of your business are. Their "control panel" has a complete set of web-management features. Pricing is quite cheap. They are offering nice special: New customers can get a great discount with...
  10. Trosek

Any good and professional VPS host?

Do you know any good web hosting provider which offers secure and affordable Linux VPS hosting plans? I have found Vpsnine.com, but don't really know if I could trust them. Do you know them? Are they good for Linux VPS hosting service in New York? What are the most reliable and stable places...
  11. Trosek

Looking for server in US

When i moved on HostingSource.com, I said to myself that this should be the last host i'll be on.. I'm right, i really liked all things about this decent web hosting provider.. no downtime. For example, I am impressed with this package:
  12. Trosek

Dedicated servers in Croatia?

The thing that I have been most impressed with during my time with Webhosting-wmd.hr is their customer support. Site uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch - and any technical query dealt with immediately.
  13. Trosek

Which Host Is The Best For A Adult Forum??

Taking into account your needs, I know that pirateshosting.net is a good places where you can get reliable offshore hosting deals.
  14. Trosek

Need Hosting in Italy

I'll give QHoster.com props, nobody will ever beat them price wise for what they offer. I call for support frequently and never wait for more than 2 minutes until i talk with someone. I have 100% uptime so far and couldn't be happier.
  15. Trosek

Hosting Comparison

What reliable web hosts offering cPanel hosting plans do you know? I need over 15 gbs of space and 24/7 customer support. What can you say about downtownhost.com and webhosting-wmd.hr pricing and server stability?
  16. Trosek

VPS with Specials or Discounts?

I can say that Demontech.net is really flexible web host. I like their cheap VPS hosting solutions. The code SAVE20 gives 20% off the price. So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.
  17. Trosek

Anyone Knows Service from vpb.com? Suggestions?

Pretty good vps hosting solutions (based on ssd and ddos protected) offered by zetservers.com web host. LZCMP9C14Q to get 15% OFF! Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.
  18. Trosek

Who needs a dedicated server?

I can also add that pretty good servers offered by HostingSource.com - 50% off the price on 1st month order. Vitally important fact is that they even have nice scripting extras, free bonuses, additional features at cheap price - this is a great plus for their team.
  19. Trosek

Any Good VPS with Discounts?

I can add that kvchosting.com started to offer 50% off the price discount code on its ssd vps hosting plans. The code: SSDVPS (If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, this company is the way to go).