• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net

Search results

1. Simlex

Dao.AD - top platform for push notifications and pop traffic

Where can I read reviews about your project?
  2. Simlex

Review my travel blog

Your site has interesting content and good design. But I would recommend working on page loading speed.
  3. Simlex

Which VPS Hosting Provider is Good for eCommerce Store?

You have already been given many good recommendations on choosing a hosting provider for your own commercial project. From myself, I can add that it is worth connecting the automatic website monitoring. This is a set of tools for a webmaster that allows you to track site performance...
  4. Simlex

How to fix corrupted external hard drive?

After a recent critical crash, I made sure to have multiple media for recording backups. I was able to recover most of the data using Partition Recovery, but I was very nervous about this task.
  5. Simlex

VPS Hosting v/s Normal Hosting

If you need a simple website with low daily traffic, then a regular hosting is enough for this.
  6. Simlex

how do you pay for hosting services?

WebMoney or cryptocurrency
  7. Simlex

What is your favorite car?

Yes! Very cool!
  8. Simlex

What web hosting is the best for multi projects?

What is the theme of your projects? What are the data volumes and attendance?