• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WHMCS Vs BoxBilling

WHMCS is widely used and most reliable. If it wasn't that good, people would have not been using it for that long

How much it costs WHMCS per year ? or Is it good to purchase lifetime license?

Or it is better to got for billingbox - free license? Hope billingbox with free license may be very helpful for low budget startup companies and can later upgrade to pro.

Boxbilling is not actively developed as far as I know. So sticking to updated software would be the best idea for a business

Boxbilling is a piece of shit, and everybody should avoid it. I had premium license, and i had few ( hundreds ) of issues with ALL setups.. From mails, up to domain registration...

AVOID BOXBILLING!

You will get much better product documentation with WHMCS. You can also take advantage of many automation features, which save a lot of time.

hi,

I'm vote whmcs because, whmcs have a many module for help you to manage your client from admin area of whmcs

Last edited by a moderator:
whmcs is the way to go, i tried boxbilling as well which is not bad but ill rather pay for a software that is maintained and has lots of modules

Hello

Billboxing will help people who do not have too much money, also giving something for free help's to generate up lots of sales and billboxing is the way to go.

Hope it helps you

Depending on your needs, clientexec do really have what we need.

BoxBilling is free I believe while the 2 are paid software.

I'm wondering whether people can use Facebook for selling their services direct? Like instead of getting WHMCS? And use another way to do the accounting part of the Web service. It's just an idea that occurred to me while I was checking through a YouTube Tutorial a couple of weeks ago of how to do selling from one's Facebook Web page. Not only is WHMCS exorbitantly expensive, but it's like a dinosaur. I haven't had a perfect experience with it yet. I get it as it is good at getting things together under one roof, but maybe it's time to disassemble all of it and see how one can run it from more than one platform without need for WHMCS.

I'm wondering whether people can use Facebook for selling their services direct? Like instead of getting WHMCS? And use another way to do the accounting part of the Web service. It's just an idea that occurred to me while I was checking through a YouTube Tutorial a couple of weeks ago of how to do selling from one's Facebook Web page. Not only is WHMCS exorbitantly expensive, but it's like a dinosaur. I haven't had a perfect experience with it yet. I get it as it is good at getting things together under one roof, but maybe it's time to disassemble all of it and see how one can run it from more than one platform without need for WHMCS.

I will highly recommend you give it a go if you are in the hosting industry. It happens to be the most popular panel for billing management and also hosting automation. I remember the tough time when billing systems were not that automated and we had to manually charge everyone. But with such inventions, things have become quite simpler for us. Whether you are a host or a domain registrar WHMCS is definitely the way to go.

Back