• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Scrap-age of FLASH

Reptilia Hosting

I don't know if you are aware but Adobe predicts to have Flash Player to be scrapped by 2020?

This is due to numerous security issues within Flash Player. To replace it HTML 5 is becoming more and more popular.

What are others thoughts on this? Personally, I will miss flash and software like 123flashchat and flashcoms.

Flash is no longer user in web design. I used it when I learnt web designing in 2012 but after that, I haven't touched. he latest updates in the CSS and SVG have made Flash obsolete. No one like Flash, either the users or the designers.
I work for a web design company in Chennai for more than 3 years now and we haven't used Flash on any website we have developed in this period. It's the same with most web designers. So, it won't make any big difference if Adobe scrap Flash. T

Back