• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

iPhone applications?

James Berry

Do iPhone applications works on the iPod touch? I am making applications for iPhone and don’t have any idea about it.

Short answer is yes. Only ones that won't are those that specifically use some function of the phone.

Short answer is yes. Only ones that won't are those that specifically use some function of the phone.

Meaning, if it requires a data connection, contacts, texting, or calling. :D The simple phone features. I believe there is a page about it somewhere on their site.

Meaning, if it requires a data connection, contacts, texting, or calling. :D The simple phone features. I believe there is a page about it somewhere on their site.

No. Meaning, if it needs to use the phone. The iPod Touch has Wifi and can run over 99% of iPhone apps. Get your facts straight. :shame:

No. Meaning, if it needs to use the phone. The iPod Touch has Wifi and can run over 99% of iPhone apps. Get your facts straight. :shame:

No, there are specific features that the iTouch can't run. When it requires the use of contact in a phone, data connection (other than wi-fi), and sometimes the phone's camera or other features.

The iPhone and the iTouch run the same operating system, just one has enabled the use of the phone features. Guess which one. Also, show me where you can run iPhone apps on the iTouch? You can't use it to call people.

No, there are specific features that the iTouch can't run. When it requires the use of contact in a phone, data connection (other than wi-fi), and sometimes the phone's camera or other features.

The iPhone and the iTouch run the same operating system, just one has enabled the use of the phone features. Guess which one. Also, show me where you can run iPhone apps on the iTouch? You can't use it to call people.

Dude, let it go. It's Ok. :) You're completely misunderstanding me, apparently.

You can actually, using iOS 4, you can replace the default telephone/text etc API calls with other apps, like Skype, SMS+ (and the gazillion other SMS apps). So yes they run pretty much the same.

You can, provided you use WiFi networks and Apple earphones with microphones / or buy a plug-in microphone.

If I understand you right, James, you were asking about the os and whether the systems installed on the iphones, ipods and ipads are compatiable. the answer is yes. I think that it's obvious that ipod won't run an app that requires calling. :classic2:
So, you can try to develop an app for ipad or ipod.

yes many iPhone application works on iPod touch. if you making a application iPhone, if gives the features to works iPod touch definitely works on iPod touch.

1. Whatsapp Messenger
  2. Youtube
  3. Facebook messenger
  4. Instagram
  5. Shareit
  6. Google maps
  7. True caller
  8. Paytm
  9. Snapchat
  10. Wynk music
  11. Gmail
  12. imo