• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Zottelbaer

1. Z

Free phpbb forum ?

here :-) zottelbaer
  2. Z

Hosting Needed for Fruityloops site

look in me signature :-)
  3. Z

need free hosting!

sure, what you like to breakfast??? ***************also i would like to add, that i will not join any free hosting that requires me to psot like 50 posts in there forums or any of that shit. i preffer instant account activations and stuff like that*********** then pay and you have...
  4. Z

I found this>

Freehosting good luck guys zottelbaer
  5. Z

a simple request

aki, thats very danger: www.vietnampathway.com "feel free to click on google.com ads" if someone report this, you lost the account zottelbaer btw. read me signature
  6. Z

Free Webspace in Asia

lol. and you think, I buy now a com.sg or com.my domain??? you are wrong :-) one from me servers are in hongkong but only with com, us and de domains :-) zottelbaer
  7. Z

Studying English website need free host!

man, me website is in german and english, I dont take your hand, your have to do it with yourself. zottelbaer btw. I have 6 members now on the forum, but not a post??
  8. Z

Looking for Free web site

ASP is not only windows, many provider have this on linux servers too. zottelbaer
  9. Z

I wait for you :shame: zottelbaer
  10. Z

Excellent Hosting

let see :-) zottelbaer
  11. Z

Total 173 threads / 336 posts / 45 members for what 100mb?? if you can explain that, drop me a pn or mail zottelbaer
  12. Z

instant activation host

first, thats not the host: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: message_die() in /home/topgear/public_html/nuked/db/db.php on line 88 secound, free is free and not paid, yours always ask for, I need that, I need that and more, but no ads, no forum posts, guys the servers cost money...
  13. Z

Im looking for a free web host with no strings attached, could somebody recommend one

to many NO in the first post if you like to have a nice account, you have to pay. zottelbaer
Back