• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by zimbahost-david

1. Z

i need 5/6 gb space ,bandwidth 150 gb with Cpanel and i can put a link or google ads

would you be willing to add a link back to peoples sites
  2. Z

Sponsered vps or dedicaqted server

the site is run by proper people who are all volunteers
  3. Z

OK then a reseller on cpanel or plesk will do us as we have used all of them I dont want post2host but can put a link back on each page for you hosts
  4. Z

sponsored vps or dedicaqted server Hi guys we are looking for a sponsored vps or dedicated server We would need the following 2 IPS, centos or windows, COntrol panel, kloxo or cpanel for centos, websitepanel, for windows, can manage it our self am willing to add your banner on the...
  5. Z

Where'd this come from?

you are better with that enabled then it stops people from spamming and that and then it removes them if they are a bot
  6. Z

Signature

I wanted to add our company logo to the singature for our site Jan I think I have seen you on rival sites
  7. Z

Free VPS

Vps hostrail.com might offer you the best service you want and they are reliable
  8. Z

Hi Hello everyone my name is david I am the co founder of zimbahost.info a free hosting provider with a difference
  9. Z

Signature

Hi their how do I add a signature also how many posts for stuff on here now adays as I used to look on it a lot
  10. Z

Hosting Request

Posts Hi their we can offer you this but would you need anything else we are a post2host company but we can do 1 off plans you must put a link back to our sponsers gigenetcloud.com and thevisionworld.com
  11. Z

Need Small Hosting For Wordpress

Hi I can do you a custom plan, I can also do you this with shell all I ask is you do a link back to my sponser
  12. Z

Need freehosting for a spanish blog

123sun I can do you custom plans if you need it just email me on support@mustardhost.com with the quote for this website, I can also do you reseller if you want and shell
  13. Z

att forum admins or moderator

Hi can I ask a forum admin or moderator to pm me when you are online this is a asap matter, I need to speak to you in private
  14. Z

reseller or vps

the sponser stopped with beemhost, as I did not refer a lot of paid cliants to them
  15. Z

reseller or vps

all I did with hostrail is request a vps sponsered one I have emails to prove this, eSupun
Back