• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by ZeroToHero

1. Z

Free 500MB/5GB CPanel hosting--No ads required!! Free domain names!!

Thanks! Fantastic hosting, thanks very much :D
  2. Z

Low-Cost, Reliable Hosting with 24/7 Support (UmbraHosting)

Reply Some nice deals, might contact you as I am looking at reseller plans currently.
  3. Z

30% Off Coupon, Mega Blowout On All Packages*

Reply Hi mate, do you make up custom packages?
  4. Z

Layout Opinions

Reply Dear Melissa, I had a look at your website and I find the links area to be "out of colour", the background behind them should match in with the main background. If you change that, the website will look a lot better. Regards, clarkerst.
  5. Z

www.hagioteam.com

Reply Dear Suman Haldar, I had a look at your website, it is quite impressive. A large amount of eBooks for members to use. I am not a personal favourite of eBooks but you seem to have it covered quite well at http://www.hagioteam.com/. Some constructional feedback, I find your website...
  6. Z

Review: SuperSweetSite.com

Reply G'day Johnson (LG) Firstly may I say I love the design of the website, simple yet it works. I thought of this idea myself a while ago but never got around to doing it, so you have beat me to it! :) Constructional feedback time: "This is copyright 2006 www.supersweetsite.com -- stealing...
  7. Z

Review: SuperSweetSite.com

G'day Johnson (LG) Firstly may I say I love the design of the website, simple yet it works. I thought of this idea myself a while ago but never got around to doing it, so you have beat me to it! :) Constructional feedback time: "This is copyright 2006 www.supersweetsite.com -- stealing any...
  8. Z

Review

Nice idea. Been done before but I guess that doesn't stop people. I'll give you some constructional feedback, the website design isn't that great to be honest. Might need some slight work there. Also, when you say up to 4800 viewers a day in traffic, do you have any proof of this? You may...
Back