• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Zerano

1. Z

Valentine's Day Weekend Special - 14% Off Already Low Price Packages

We understand Valentine's Day can be a costly holiday for some, and we just want to pass on a fantastic saving's offer to our FWS friends. Sign up for any one of our already low priced hosting packages, and receive a 14% off discount. Starter Package Includes: - normally $3.95 USD /...
  2. Z

Free 3 month domain hosting trial offer from Zerano.com

Transfer limit raised from 3500Mb to 5000Mb. Service is still available to those that are interested.
  3. Z

Free 3 month domain hosting trial offer from Zerano.com

Please reply to this thread only if interested in our free service or have questions about said free service. If you wish to discuss paid hosting options, please e-mail us sales@zerano.com. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Hello, I am here to offer a free 3 month domain...
  4. Z

Quality hosting starting from less than the cost of a McDonald's value meal

Could have sworn I clicked the right forum, my deepest apologies. If a mod could move this to the appropriate forum, it would be most appreciated. Thank you,
  5. Z

Quality hosting starting from less than the cost of a McDonald's value meal

Hello FWS, My name is Tony and I have just opened up a company called Zerano Hosting. I have come here to offer our quality hosting service at competitive prices. Right now you can get our Starter Package which comes with 100Mb space and 1,000Mb of transfer for $2.00/Month when you pay a...
Back