• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by zDySaNz

1. Z

REQUEST Free Domain Redirection

i'm looking for a completely free .com redirect.... like acidmist.com
  2. Z

REQUEST Free Domain Redirection

Alrighty, i'm willing to put up a ad banner, pop-up or top... is there any other services out there that are like http://www.acidmist.com/ ?
  3. Z

Banner Contests Techiestalk.com

take that bloody MUST login this off :mad:
  4. Z

10 GB for $15/month!!!

how am i stealing? I am helping, gathering people to his site, that is not stealing.
  5. Z

10 GB for $15/month!!!

i'm helpin a friend out :D :rolleyes:
  6. Z

10 GB for $15/month!!!

http://www.hostingextreme.com/ hehe.
  7. Z

10 GB for $15/month!!!

UNLIMITED SPACE for $15/month!!! Yes, you get the following: 10 Bandwidth Unlimited Space Unlimited Mysql Databases Unlimited Cron Jobs Unlimited Email Accounts 24 Hour Ftp Access Easy To Use Control Panel Php Cgi-bin SSI Secure Shell Access Webalizer Stats Most Used...
  8. Z

free domain question

is there any free ones (ex. CJB) that you can change the dns, so it works like a regular domain, but with the subdomain type?
  9. Z

Logo Design Contest - $119 worth of Free Webspace to be won!

and where will the image be used, and what text :D
  10. Z

Logo Design Contest - $119 worth of Free Webspace to be won!

what size of the logo do you need? And if so, specific colors etc.
  11. Z

Website Design

don't say bullshit to me, i just don't like my work as much as others' work.
  12. Z

Website Design

fine, i could write it myself, i just wanted to give some other people a chance... lol.
  13. Z

Website Design

before u do anything else, i forgot to state, it's a non-profit job, and i don't make money off the site anyways. ok? if u still wanna help, u will be credited, ok, if possible, i'd like it too be pretty complex, and IF possible, a locked type thing (like IGN has) that only members can have...
  14. Z

Big Request

heeh, do u got AIM>?
  15. Z

Website Design

yeh, i haven't changed it to a GIF yet, it'll load faster.
Back