• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by zanyhost

1. Z

ZanyHost - VPS - vePortal - 50% Discount - Great Deals - First month $4

ZanyHost.com – Your Hosting Just Got Better! November Madness!!! 50% off your first month!! Promo Code = ZanyVPS Free Direct Admin**!! (make a ticket after purchase) New Instant Setup on all OpenVZ VPS’s!! **Selected VPS’s As you may know we have been spending the last few weeks...
  2. Z

Fantastico or Installatron

wow, from the poll so far looks like Installatron is the winner, wasn't expecting that.
  3. Z

The new LxLabs!

It's great that they are trying to keep the company and mainly products going. I just hope that it's not too late for them to regain the market again.
  4. Z

Startup Web Hosting - Tips on starting a web hosting business!

Great guide for all of the new hosts out there!
  5. Z

Virtualization software

Well if your looking for free there is OpenVZ / Xen. virtuozzo isn't free but is very good. But I would say the best is vSphere ESX v4 vmware...
  6. Z

dedicated server

Most server providers will take a while to set-up a dedicated server, fastest that I know of is lime stone networks. Fastest method though is VPS's as some places will setup them in seconds.
  7. Z

..::ZANYHost.com::.. cPanel, Great UpTime, 24/7 Support. $1.20

Hi Everyone. :welcome: to Zany Host! First off yes we are a fairly new company but we have years of experience in the web hosting business with a strong presence in our local community. Also we do NOT use reseller accounts, only VPS or dedicated servers to host our clients. Test IP...
  8. Z

looking for cheap VPS

Hi I have used these before: http://vpsmoment.com/small.html Great VPS and service. Regards, Tom
  9. Z

Cheap Java Host?

Sure have a look at our host. www.zanyhost.com/hosting.html I am sure you will find something there for you :) Regards, Tom
  10. Z

Cpanel web hosting URGENT

Heya. Have a look over at zanyhost.com Our basic plan should take your site with no problem. if you email admin@zanyhost.com or go on live chat. They will give you 50% off first month or 25% off every year! Regards, Tom
Back