• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by xedis

1. X

Hi everyone

Hello MIlovan, wellcome to freewebspace, enjoy your tour arround and keep that keyboard bussy :P
  2. X

lil help here

try using www.tools4images.net, it allows uploading of images, tools for editing and so on...
  3. X

newbie at seo

well...basically this is the thing :P regards.
  4. X

Adsense and free hosting

as long as it's not under construction your web site will be aproved, your way of getting hosted :P Regards.
  5. X

tools4images.net Free online storage solutions

Tools4Images offers an online storage solution with over 350,000 users and 1,500,000 images uploaded. It allows users without webspace of their own to upload images and files to share with others. These uploads can be linked to from anywhere - forums, chat rooms, message boards, eBay, blogs, and...
  6. X

Free image/album hosting

Tools4Images offers an online storage solution with over 350,000 users and 1,500,000 images uploaded. These uploads can be linked to from anywhere - forums, chat rooms, message boards, eBay, blogs, and even your own website. We currently offer 2 types of accounts: a free account and a premium...
  7. X

Review my site : recvd 79000 hits in a week!

The logo isn't centered, the design isn't finished as it look's now so, no further comments on that, also the logo should be on top of the page, relocate the google adds and the search bar
  8. X

Warning

Thanks GabbixSolutions, good to know that :classic2:
  9. X

How's yahoo domain?

Maybe they're not so cheap but namecheap.cpm have some really good services
  10. X

Gmail Invites

Well... I'm more than sure that it will go out from beta, I don't seeit as a dead project
  11. X

Christian Hosting Design - need suggestions

well it doesn't look too bad but, the tools you're using for the design? and I have to subscribe to what Meksilon said about the javascript-rollover:P Regards,
  12. X

My spiffy site - check it out..

please don't let it haw it is, and that collour?!! it will never do, change it, please, modify the buttons too.
  13. X

I got recruited by the US Army the other day

I suscribe to it:) No you don't. http://www.recruiting.forces.gc.ca/...gibility_e.aspx regards
  14. X

Whats better 1GB of PC2100 RAM or 768MB of PC3200?

Go with this one:1024MB of PC2100 RAM (512MB PC3200 + 512MB PC2100) trust me it's better. It all comes down to the FSB of the ram oldman2
  15. X

5 Things web hosts DON'T do but SHOULD

nice add, congratulations for this post. The worse part is this: how many of these so called hosting companies give a penny for what you're saying here. is sad but true... even you've admited that, they have no clue about customer support. And I Know this from my own experiences :confused4
Back