• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by WW-Hosting

1. W

Need new Reseller

Hello, I have sent you a Private Message, I hope to hear from you soon. -- Best Regards, Josh Shrader
  2. W

Looking for reseller! Best Price please!

Hello, We can offer you the following package: Overview 5 GB Disk Space 75 GB Bandwidth $9.95 Monthly Included Features Direct Admin Unl. SQL Databases Unl. POP3 Emails Unl. FTP Accounts Unl. Domains Much Much More This is a custom plan so if you are interested, PM me...
  3. W

Looking for reseller! Best Price please!

Will you use Direct Admin or are you strictly cPanel? -- Best Regards, Josh Shrader
  4. W

Plesk Or DirectAdmin

Thats because they havent tried Direct Admin yet. ;) Regards, Josh
  5. W

Plesk Or DirectAdmin

Direct Admin is the best control panel out there in my opinion. Rgds Josh
  6. W

looking for VPS

Yes but for at least 128 MB RAM which is the minimum you need to run cPanel you are looking at $35 a month. I can give you the following: 20 GB Space 200 GB Bandwidth cPanel/WHM/Fantastico/RVSkins 1 Fixed IP 128 MB RAM Free Setup $35 Monthly Thats the best I can do. -- Josh...
  7. W

looking for VPS

It will be hard to get a VPS that small. What is your budget?
  8. W

Looking for hosting

Hello, We can give you the following package: Overview 2 GB Space 30 GB Bandwidth $3.95 Monthly Included Features Direct Admin Unl. SQL Databases Unl. FTP Accounts Unl. Domains Unl. POP3 Emails Much More If you would like more information or you would like to order, PM me...
  9. W

Huge Reseller Sale!

We did a similar sale last week with shared hosting and it worked out great so we decided to give a reseller sale a go. Heres what you get: Overview 1 GB Space 15 GB Bandwidth $1.49 Monthly or 2 GB Space 30 GB Bandwidth $2.49 Monthly Included Features Direct Admin Unl...
  10. W

Looking for Webhost

Who did you go with? -- Best Regards, Josh Shrader
  11. W

Where did the quality hosting go?

Hosts may NOT respond to general questions posted by members who are looking for advice/opinions/suggestions/recommendations on which host to choose.
  12. W

Reseller Needed

Hello, We can offer you the following custom package: Overview 1 GB Space 15 GB Bandwidth $2.49 Month or 2 GB Space 30 GB Bandwidth $3.95 Included Features Direct Admin Unl. SQL Databases Unl. FTP Accounts Unl. POP3 Accounts Unl. Domains Unl. Sub Domains Much More...
  13. W

Need cheap reseller for 20GB space, 200GB trasfer

Hello, We can offer you the following package: Overview 20 GB Space 200 GB Bandwidth $39.95 Month Included Features Direct Admin Unl. SQL Databases Unl. FTP Accounts Unl. POP3 Accounts Unl. Domains Unl. Sub Domains Much More If you are interested, PM me and I can give you the...
  14. W

Looking for Webhost

Hello, We can offer you the following package: Overview 2 GB Space 40 GB Bandwidth $5 Month or $60 Yearly Included Features Direct Admin Unl. SQL Databases Unl. FTP Accounts Unl. POP3 Accounts Unl. Domains Unl. Sub Domains Much More If you are interested, PM me and I can...
  15. W

Dedicated Server

Hello, We can offer you the following server: Dual Opteron 246 Processor 2 GB DDR RAM 2 x 200GB Hard Drives 2000GB Bandwidth 5 IP Addresses cPanel / WHM $100 Setup $300 Monthly or Free Setup $330 Monthly PM me if you are interested. -- Best Regards, Josh Shrader
Back