• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by wnd

1. W

Glacier Host ~

Explanation (as by a user of Cross Industries) I'll explain that, if it's OK. Basically, as explained in the announcement on the Cross Industries forum, the VPS crashed (or, more specifically, Apache) when he tried to install WordPress MU for his automated blog hosting system. I would...
  2. W

Do you say Soda, Pop, or Soder?

I say the brand name, unless I am in a hurry. Then I say "soda".
  3. W

What do you think of my T.O.S?

To shift the liability of illegal content off the host onto the customer. Or, in other words, to shield the host from their customers' actions.
  4. W

Reseller Needed

Sorry, I made a mistake. Wrong nameservers. I thought 1 & 2, it's 5 & 6.
  5. W

Reseller Needed

Actually I can't get my website even though I've changed the nameservers. But that's another problem for another forum.
  6. W

Reseller Needed

Resolved.
  7. W

Need Reseller WHM

I know that. Your offer was still pending when I wrote that post. You just needed to confirm it, and you did.
  8. W

Post2Host.org Grand Opening! Free Hosting!

Great! I've joined.
  9. W

Need Reseller WHM

I already made a post about wanting a reseller account two days ago. Obviously almost nobody really wants to bother providing one, or they would have replied by now (it's been two days).
  10. W

Reseller Needed

I really don't know how many sites I'll need, but I'll probably have 50-100 sites at the beginning each having at least one of the following: Wordpress blog MyBB forum MediaWiki wiki TikiWiki CMS and other scripts Besides that, I'm going to use a portal for the main domain, and will have a...
  11. W

Reseller Needed

Yeah, I do. I used to have 3GB space and 15GB bandwidth for just 15 posts a month with Schmarvin, so I can't see why anyone else can't do that.
  12. W

Reseller Needed

Reseller Needed FAST! I would appreciate it if I got a plan that I liked by tomorrow night. Thanks!
  13. W

Reseller Needed

I am (unluckily) out on my luck again, looking for a reseller plan. Things haven't been the same since my host died, but anyway.. I need: 2GB space 20GB bandwidth over 250 features fast account approval WHM & cPanel at less that 20 posts a month, or a small 234 by 60 banner on every...
  14. W

Need free subdomain hosting

How would I put it on the forum and on the wiki? The wiki software is MediaWiki (if it works) and the forum software is myBB.
Back