• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by wm2k1

1. wm2k1

Happy Independance Day

That's a yes and no. Yes, the United States of America came into being on the 4th of July 1776. But the United States acted more like 13 different countries until 1789 when the federal government was established and George Washington was elected as the first president. [add] oh yeah...i...
  2. wm2k1

best liuxyon

i believed that self promotion is not allow unless its in the ads&offers
  3. wm2k1

Happy Independance Day

The day America declared its Independence from King George of Great Britain with the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776.
  4. wm2k1

any dmoz editors here??

a web directory use by google, netscape, excite, and many other well known portals
  5. wm2k1

W00t! I got a 32'' moniter

newer video cards could do 800*600 u need to buy a RCA converter so that it could be either plug into ur TV or surround sound system
  6. wm2k1

Conspiracy Theory Grips French: Sept. 11 as Right-Wing U.S. Plot

Those are a bunch of BS! The biggest of that is the Pentagon crash. The Pentagon is within a one mile radius of Rosslyn, Pentagon City, and Crystal City where there is many towers overlooking the crash site. Many people saw the event occur from those buildings. Although my mom works in...
  7. wm2k1

Rails system shutdown!

This is horrible news! Government owned Amtrak, America's only national passagers railroad company could shutdown as soon as Wednesday. This would cause travel problems nationwide, but mainly in the northeastern part of the nation. States railroad companies and local communting rails would be...
  8. wm2k1

Which one do you have?

currently have 9 computers two of them over 10 years old 8 of them still have a purpose and still being use and all of them are desktops
  9. wm2k1

OMG! Teleporting a reality!

that's because this is OLD NEWS heard about years ago on the Discovery channel the problem w/ our current teleportation technology is that it isn't advance enough to telephone something bigger than a few atoms
  10. wm2k1

For all of you backassward non americans

http://www.travel-library.com/general/driving/drive_which_side.html
  11. wm2k1

For all of you backassward non americans

In Vietnam, they don't enforce which side of the road you drive on that much. Mainly cause most of the roads, even paved one, doesn't have lanes marking on them. And there isn't that many cars around, just motocycles and bikes. Many vehicles going in opposite directions in the same lanes is...
  12. wm2k1

Internet restrictions: Good or bad?

i dare u to go over there and say that in front of their faces (government)! :p under their current system, its not that simple for them to take away those restrictions; their communist government would fall the very same way the USSR did
  13. wm2k1

everyone.net spams your POP3 accounts ?

i use everyone.net and get absolutely no spam did u signup to anything using that email? like newsletter? contest?
  14. wm2k1

Internet restrictions: Good or bad?

Red China have to set restrictions on the internet. That is extremely important in controlling ideas coming into the country. The internet is an excellent way of get words out and spreading ideas. These ideas may be able to deprogram brainwashed chinese in the PRC. I don't like nor support...
  15. wm2k1

FREE PHP Poll Script

http://www.hotscripts.com/PHP/Scripts_and_Programs/Polls_and_Voting/
Back