• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by wivstar

1. W

Jordan Mclay.. SCAMMER.

Jordano/Jordan Mclay! I am not sure which name you will use today.. or tomorrow for that fact.. But I for sure know that you scammed me from my resellers account for no specific reason at all! Maybe if you would not of scammed me then you would not of had me posting this thread, over and...
  2. W

Jordan Mclay.. SCAMMER.

It's funny how every week you had a "RAM Upgrade" That lasted 4 Hours.. Every week? I swear some days it would of been down every day.. I am not making this up.. I would have better things to do.. But as a good samaritan I am posting this to MAKE sure.. That everyone knows you are a silly...
  3. W

Jordan Mclay.. SCAMMER.

Please refer to this thread I posted before I was rudely banned.. http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2187754 It shows "Romes" clearly knows what Jordano/Jordan Mclay is really like..
  4. W

Jordan Mclay.. SCAMMER.

I was not offering free hosting.. You seem to have your alibi twisted.. At first I was offering free hosting, and then you said it was not allowed... So I stopped offering it, and then started to sell hosting.. I was in no way wronng.. I woke up one day to find my hosting offline, and I...
  5. W

Jordan Mclay.. SCAMMER.

Decker is probably your buddy and you probably asked him to post this reply.. Browse the forum for the other people you have let down with this despicable hosting! I did not even get any warnings, I am sure that my hosts were fine! As I knew 3 of the people VERY well that I was offering hosting to..
  6. W

Jordan Mclay.. SCAMMER.

I have not been online for about 1 Year now due to Freewebspace banning me.. I forgot the reason.. I think it was for telling the truth about Jordano, Jordan Mclay, Jord, or whatever he calls himself these days.. Please see my thread "$20 Reseller" and you will see him offer me the hosting...
  7. W

Dont Buy From:

I Cant login, He has Disabled my account and i have lost all my Information. And also he should Say to me what is happening i cannot Know all that is happening.
  8. W

Dont Buy From:

JORDANO HE RIPPED ME OFF I SPENT $18 ON RESELLER AND HE DISABLED MY ACCOUNT: WWW.BIGHOSTINGSERVICE.COM Its DISABLED BECAUSE OF HIM WARNING.
  9. W

I need a space ~!

I Can offer Free Hosting for Posting or paid offers for Very cheap prices, www.BigHostingService.com Expieriance Quality Hosting.
  10. W

Free Host for my blog / site

Hello, Please check your PM, www.BigHostingService.com Would be Proud to host you free for One year or more, we Also have Free and Paid Packages.
  11. W

What should I call my business?

YapoX is my Suggestion.... Cant think of anything else Sorry
  12. W

Very fast cpanel hosting needed (long term)

www.BigHostingService.com Will be offering: Bronze Package: $2.48 1GB Space, 15GB Bandwith, CpanelX, Fantastico, Live Forum Support. 50 Subdomains, 5 FTP Accounts, PHP 4 & 5, CGI, Perl, Python, SSI, Cron, Curl, GD, Email Features, SMTP, Mail Forwarding :@YourDomain.com
  13. W

Chance to Earn 30% Per Sale.

Hello, I'm the owner of www.BigHostingService.com Starting to sell hosting it's new so i need a Co-Owner i will pay for the Hosting and Reseller you just Sell and Help me sell a 30% Sale bonus, even if you did not Ask them to join. Apply on the forum: www.BigHostingService.com Our Plans...
  14. W

www.BigHostingService.com

www.BigHostingService.com New and Improved 99.9% Uptime, All new forum Freewebspace members you will get 7 Days free, So you dont have to pay anything Until 7 days. Bronze Package: $2 1GB Space, 5GB Bandwith, CpanelX, Fantastico, Live Forum Support. 50 Subdomains, 5 FTP Accounts, PHP 4 &...
Back