• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by WhereToLook

1. WhereToLook

Need Large Hosting Account

I would be willing to host your account. PM me with your site details so i can make sure it falls within our TOS and I will contact you concerning details. We will exchange hosting for google ads on your site. -John
  2. WhereToLook

It's amazing...

It is amazing how many threads I answer that are off topic. I mean, I try to stay pertinent (by my standards) but always seem to wander off. Sort of like this post. I have absolutely nothing to say yet feel strangely compelled to write it anyways as if what i have to say would be found...
  3. WhereToLook

looking for quotes

I can offer you 1GB space 10GB transfer whm/cpanel $2.00/month - Payment by Paypal ONLY This is our smallest account and is usually adquate for satrting off as the budget is minimal but allows for plenty of space and bandwidth. WhereToLook.com
  4. WhereToLook

Is it just me, or would one assume that a moose goes "Moo"?

i know I know, right? I thought I sounded exactly like a moose too... I work with a bunch of monkees
  5. WhereToLook

Is it just me, or would one assume that a moose goes "Moo"?

I was just written up for sexual harrassment when trying to make that sound at work. When I tried to explain I was being a Moose it just got worse from there... thanks :tired2:
  6. WhereToLook

Shooting is fun

No way <off topic> There is no way Jesus was there last night... I was at Taco Cabana and he was serving the tacos. I didn't know it was him until I read the name tag. There were no guns or LaserTag apparel in site, just the horribly ugly pink and purple apron. Now if his team was the Taco...
  7. WhereToLook

Shooting is fun

I shot a 120 round clip into a tree out back about 3 years ago.. it is still standing. I could swear it is shooting the finger at me for doing that, but I don't care.. it was totally fun! and congratulations on shooting your hat. many people go their whole lives with a bullet hole in ANYTHING...
  8. WhereToLook

Best food EVER?!

Depends... If I have to choose something I would eat every day... Italian, or Chinese If I choose something I LIKE best but dont touch unless I get the urge to further abuse my body.. then McDonalds is an absolute. They have great fast food... I mean seriously, if they were that bad then...
  9. WhereToLook

Bad typos, or just plain acronyms.

Yes Father?
  10. WhereToLook

Reseller packages from $2 per month! WOW!

All Hosting Package include: -Free Setup -99.9% Uptime Guarantee -24/7 Technical Support -cPanel -MS FrontPage Support -PHP, CGI, Perl, MySQL -Email and FTP Accounts -Web Based E-mail Access Shared Hosting Packages $2 per GB of webspace and 10GB of bandwidth $2 - 1GB Space /...
  11. WhereToLook

Need Reseller Account

WhereToLook can offer you : 2GB / 20GB $4/mo 3Gb / 30GB $6/mo -Payment by Paypal- http://wheretolook.com/order.html
  12. WhereToLook

seek and find

wow.. what would the odds be of this actually being the place they hooked up?
  13. WhereToLook

Kiddie-Host

word :biggrin2:
  14. WhereToLook

Has God ever spoken to you?

and... why does the phrase "p-ssy whupped" keep occuring to me? maybe it's a sign from God... <shrug>
  15. WhereToLook

What will you say

"I'm rubber and you're glue everything you say bounces off me and sticks on you..." Stick your tongue out at her immediately after saying this and walk away. Works for me every time... except for that one time... but she had a gun... and I was getting out of the shower... but anyways...
Back