• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by webhostingrebates

1. W

Highest Amount per click from adsense

My highest click has been in the $2.5x range. This may not be very high but the cool thing is that I daily get clicks in the $1.xx range on several of my sites. It doesn't take to many of these types of clicks to really bump up a days earnings.
  2. W

Hi- another newbie!

Welcome to the forums, Sid :) Look forward to your reviews.
  3. W

Please review my site

Your layout is a little plain and simple (to some people it won't come across as professional.) With a review site you want to come across as an expert which should also be reflected in your sites layout. I would scrap the current layout and either have someone else design a nice...
  4. W

Boost your Rating

The two best ways that I know to increase your ranking in the search engines are: 1. Regularly update your site with new unique high quality content. Remember that content is king. 2. Develop backlinks to your site with keyword rich anchor text. Having great content definitely helps...
  5. W

Few Questions About AdSense...

AdSense is a pay-per-click program where you get paid only when someone clicks on one of the AdSense ads. That is why it is so important to test different placements and formats to get a great CTR (click-thru-rate). Once you get the CTR where you want it, then you can start really ramping...
  6. W

What is Page eCPM ? Does it mean anything?

It is just a statistic indicating approximately how much your page or site makes per 1k impressions. The better your CTR or earnings per click the higher your eCPM will be.
  7. W

How to prevent Google adsense Fraud?

The key as CyberDog said is to monitor your adsense sites and report any unusual activity to Google before they close your account. Even better is to get a script that can be configured to stop showing the ads if someone clicks on them more than once. At this point with your account...
  8. W

Hello from Asia

Welcome to the forums :)
  9. W

Hello from sunny San Diego!

Welcome to the forums, Jonathon :)
  10. W

Hi One night in paris

Welcome to the forums, Skelengel ;)
  11. W

Hello I am teengeek

Welcome to the forums TeenGeek :) Looks like you already have quite a bit of experience for someone still in their teens. Good luck on your free phpBB host venture.
  12. W

Hello from Singapore!

Welcome to the forum, MeeSiam :) Good luck finishing up school - When are you going to graduate?
  13. W

Welcome to the forum, John :) Look forward to learning from you - nice domain name for your new site.
  14. W

all new mastool

The first thing that you should remove is the fact that you need to click twice before you reach the actual site (You will lose a lot of potential members for your forum this way.) Second the forum needs a little help: 1. Your header graphic/logo needs to be cleaned up. It is a little...
  15. W

www.speedyproxy.net

I am not a fan of the green context area over the beige background, but it works. I think that you give the user too many options to control. I would hid them and include a link to advance options, so that people that may not fully understand all the options aren't scared away. Also, can...
Back