• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by weathrt

1. W

Hamster please read this

Hammy yesterday I download a Sophos Anti-virus program and it detected this "MEL/IFRAME-F" so I thought you should know about it.
  2. W

Custom error page issue. Need help...

I Googled it again This web site might help http://ask-leo.com/whats_an_internal_server_error_and_how_do_i_fix_it.html
  3. W

Custom error page issue. Need help...

I googled it Most the results said "Failed Dependency"
  4. W

Just host?? two other questions.

2) I have been with them sense 8/2/2010. So far not very many problems. Their support is very good their answer to the first on any subject is less the 30 min. 3) That is the operating system that they use. The other I don't know?
  5. W

Happy Birthday Hammy!

Happy Birthday Hammy and many more:cool2:
  6. W

Hamster please read this

You're correct that is a long time from now but I can see how school work could time a way from being a web hosting company.
  7. W

Hamster please read this

No I do like your hosting company.
  8. W

Hamster please read this

Some time this month Hammy said he would get izfre back up december this year .
  9. W

It finally happened!

I also have some snow as well but may be 1 inch of snow
  10. W

How's hammy?

I PMed and email to see how hammy is doing and doing with getting izfree back up and running? I did it around the 9 of last month.
  11. W

new hosting design site

Looks great :)
  12. W

Radio streaming for free?

I saw add on the host that for now their is another site like pandora but it's not. It's also free http://radio.songza.com/ that's all I know about it.
  13. W

x10, limedomains, XtreemHost or other - best free host w/no ads

I have tried freebeehosting.com but I left it for cross ind. because freebeehosting.com had problems as well . And sign up is very safe to do. or wait for izfree.com.hosting to come back on line that's the why I'm on www.x-ind.com.
  14. W

Damn ITunes!

I saw the their is Itunes also aval. for pc as well
  15. W

Hamster please read this

I got PM from some else. Intel hammy comes back so I do have a temp host intel then.
Back