• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by wagehost

1. W

WageHost Offer Cheap Hosting, Free Domain With Free Traffic/Speacia Offer

Hi: We list our share Cheap Annually cpanel hosting Plan. We also have provide Free domain name and free traffic for each month hosting plan. Free Hosting Plan,if you like to sign up and want to try it, please go ahead Plan One 600 MB Disk Space 15 GBBandwidth POP3/SMTP Mail Unlimited...
  2. W

Shared Hosting only cost as low as $4.99/year! Special Price

Hi: Everyone here we list our share Cheap Annually cpanel hosting Plan. We also have Free Hosting Plan,if you like to sign up and want to try it, please go ahead Share Hosting PLAN List: -free plan to- 100 Disk Space 1Gb Bandwidth POP3/SMTP Mail Unlimited Databases Unlimited Sub Domains...
  3. W

Hosting Needed for Shopping Cart

hi i can offer u 400mb and 10GB Hosting for only 4.99/year http://wagehost.com/?page=share
  4. W

What is domain parking?

this is example of parking domain. I am park domain in google adsense. http://lapalo.info
  5. W

need a 4$ hosting

We offer three month cost for $2.99 15000 Bandwidth POP3/SMTP Mail Unlimited Databases Unlimited Sub Domains Unlimited Email Accounts Unlimited FTP Accounts Unlimited Parked Domains Unlimited Sub-domains Unlimited Ftp Accounts No Setup Fee PRICE: $2.99 USD Semi-Annually PRICE...
  6. W

Shared Hosting three month plan only cost as low as $2.95!

Hi: Everyone here we list our share Semi-Annually and Annually cpanel hosting Plan. We also have Trial Plan ,if you like to trial(LINKS) hosting with us now. Share Hosting PLAN List: -free plan to trial- 100 Disk Space 1Gb Bandwidth POP3/SMTP Mail Unlimited...
  7. W

Free Host Manager

is not working any more.. but I still support u
  8. W

Php contact form

very useful thank u
  9. W

Great proxys (works on alot of sites including youtube)

Hi: i know everybody need proxy for myspace facebook youtube in who's company block form network or something.. i recomment this one is right for you. is all work for youtube, myspace, and so on. and we also have list new proxy site on my page check this proxys out: proxy URL ...
  10. W

How to use Mysql(phpmyadmin) to print data title on page

hi: I want to create a URL into mysql data(phpmyadmin) i want to put url into mysql data(phpmyadmin) I want to print on page. like title call <?php bloginfo('name'); and this data is in phpmyadmin. and print name on php page call <title>PHP Freaks Forums </title> how to print on page...
  11. W

which dedicated server is good

Yes I chose for server for hosting company. I want a best speed, quality, credi, best support, good server. good network. Sorry. I didnt tell all you who reply the mesenge adn didnt complete I want the dedicated for what. righ now you get it:beer::beer::wave::wave: Larry
  12. W

OF cause Hosting company thank you to reply the messenge larry
  13. W

hi Bryon: Thank you to give me lots deal about the two company's dedicated. I use the theplanet before. but I didnt buy direct from theplanet. I bough it from hostgator. i like the speed, qualoty. but the price was expence for me, I cancel the plan and I want to move to theplanet. so I...
  14. W

:-):-) and you too help me lot.. I will try theplant first.if good I will continue next month larry
  15. W

Thank you very much tell me lots about theplanet. I love theplanet lots. but.. anyway. I try for month. if good I will try it again thank you again to reply the messenge:-):-) larry
Back