• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by VooServers

1. V

[UK]Reliable Shared & Reseller Packages - Free Domain Provided!

Vooservers Ltd now has the following web hosting offers available for shared & reseller web hosting packages. To place an order please use our online ordering system or e-mail sales@vooservers.com for more information on any of the packages shown here. All orders are setup within 2 hours...
  2. V

[UK]Direct Admin - Reliable Shared & Reseller Accounts - 7 Day Trial Available

Vooservers Ltd currently has the following offers available. For a free no obligation 7 day trial account please contact sales@vooservers.com and we will create a smal trial account for you. To place an order please follow the links with each package and click the order now button on the web...
  3. V

[UK]Direct Admin - Reliable Shared & Reseller Accounts - 7 Day Trial Available

Vooservers Ltd currently has the following offers available. For a free no obligation 7 day trial account please contact sales@vooservers.com and we will create a smal trial account for you. To place an order please follow the links with each package and click the order now button on the web...
  4. V

[UK]Xmas Special - Free Trials Until New Year

To celebrate Christmas Vooservers Ltd are offering free trial accounts up until 2007. All trial accounts will end on the 1st January 2007. If you do not with to renew for a paid account with us at this time you are free to cancel. Trials are only available on the Bronze Shared package but...
  5. V

Shared & Reseller Accounts - Price Match Offer - Free Domain!

Vooservers Ltd now has the following shared and reseller web hosting packages available. A domain name is included in the price if you pay for a year up front. All orders are setup within 2 hours after your order has been confirmed by our billing department. Usually orders are processed...
  6. V

[UK]Shared & Reseller Packages - Free Domain Provided!

Vooservers Ltd now has the following web hosting offers available for shared & reseller web hosting packages. To place an order please use our online ordering system or e-mail sales@vooservers.com for more information on any of the packages shown here. All orders are setup within 2 hours...
  7. V

DirectAdmin Host

Hi, If you do not mind the location of the web hosting we can offer you the following reseller package based in the UK. Custom Package 15GB Space 200GB Bandwidth Direct Admin Control Panel Unmetered Features (Users, Databases, E-Mail etc.) £9.99/month or $19.31. Please contact me if you...
  8. V

Vooservers Ltd now has the following web hosting offers available for shared & reseller web hosting packages. To place an order please use our online ordering system or e-mail sales@vooservers.com for more information on any of the packages shown here. Shared packages are directly below and...
  9. V

Vooservers Ltd now has the following web hosting offers available for shared & reseller web hosting packages. To place an order please use our online ordering system or e-mail sales@vooservers.com for more information on any of the packages shown here. Shared packages are directly below and...
  10. V

Pentium 4 2.8 Ghz vs Athlon 3800+

There are plenty of hosts using AMD CPU's that are not Opterons especially for dual core although Intel does seem to be the most popular when it comes to servers. I myself offer them although I wouldn't really say they have anything over the newer Intel Core 2 Duo's. Between the P4 2.8 and the...
  11. V

[UK]Professional Web Hosting

Recently at VooServers we have increased the bandwidth on all of our web hosting packages and lowered our prices to be more inline with the current market. Our new packages and prices are shown below. If you wish to make an order or discuss these packages further please e-mail...
  12. V

[UK] Hosting from £2.99 - Free Domain

Recently at VooServers we have increased the bandwidth on all of our web hosting packages and lowered our prices to be more inline with the current market. Our new packages and prices are shown below. If you wish to make an order or discuss these packages further please e-mail...
  13. V

how world of warcraft is ruining people's lifes

I agree it is ruining people's lives but if you look at Blizzard's point of view they have just made one of the best games ever because of the addiction factor. I have friends that play it and I constantly go on about him playing to much but he never listens.
  14. V

What Control Panel Do You Use? e.g Plesk,cPanel

I voted other as Direct Admin was not on the poll. If it's still possible to edit it I would say to add it to the list as it's another quite popular control panel that seems to be growing a bit now.
  15. V

Paid Hosts question

I do a daily incremental offsite backup as well as I feel it is the safest option to protect my client's from hard disk failure.
Back