• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by trucdev88

1. trucdev88

Difference between Desktop and Laptop

Desktop and laptop are the two different kinds of computers and have lots of importance in our life. Both have lots of similarities and dissimilarities. A desktop computer is a personal computer in a form intended for regular use at a single location. A laptop, also called a notebook, is a...
  2. trucdev88

Which is Good for SEO ?

I vote Wordpress. WordPress is a free and open-source content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL. To function, WordPress has to be installed on a web server, which would either be part of an Internet hosting service or a network host in its own right. An example of the first scenario...
  3. trucdev88

Which is Best Email Client Software?

I would like to share with you some software. The Opera email client is a slick and flexible interface that will satisfy almost all your email needs, and Opera integrates RSS feeds in this experience as well. Some may find the message editor lacking a bit in power, and the absence of support for...
  4. trucdev88

Free Online SEO Tools

Sometime, I use the Spin editor tool to check the keyword. This is a tool for SEO is very popular in my country. User can experience 3 days before purchase a service. The fee for this tool is also cheap. It takes $1.5/ month. It is very useful. You can enjoy to text immediately. You just need a...
Back