• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Triggersworld

1. T

What do you think about my web design ?

Hey, developed this site quite alot now, contact us link is at bottom of page in footer, not a proper forum page yet. What do you think ? http://www.arcticrewards.co.uk
  2. T

Banned from google.

Lol. they will probably put me on hold and charge extra for ever minute..
  3. T

Banned from google.

yea whats really annoyed me though is when i try and debate i get a stupid automated response Lol
  4. T

Knock of nigel, who's yours?

Doing that to nigel is a form off bullying Lol. Poor nigel. It must of been so fun creating them videos though Lol
  5. T

Banned from google.

>... I didnt even click my own links. lol
  6. T

Knock of nigel, who's yours?

LOL Yeah, these make me laught. ive seen that on tv. They say the quality is bad n stuff, but theres hardly nv bad quality stuff n e more. Lol
  7. T

Banned from google.

Yeah , my sites not very popular though :(
  8. T

Banned from google.

im with bidvertiser now n and its taking ages... Lol
  9. T

Banned from google.

Ive been banned from google from invailid clicks just as i reached 100 quid mark. Is there anyway to get back with them, will my details eventually be wiped of their system?
  10. T

Very Cheap Banner Advertising

Look at my forum. http://www.triggersworld.co.uk/forum.php 2110 users.... But only i talk on it LOL
  11. T

New website design

Its good! a few links got a bit confusing to me though Datacenters & Network and Why Cari.net? my eyes couldnt read those links well at first glance.
  12. T

Anyone ever had a hacker upload phishing files to your website(s)?

i got hacked by some dutch defacer team. It taught me to have a better password. They were brute forcing the server all day..
  13. T

My portfolio

i like the gold title and hoe it overlaps the white.
  14. T

Could you please review my new freebies site

white and yellow goes well tho it gives a christmas atmosphere.
  15. T

Could you please review my new freebies site

Or the Turquoise background on the indexpage ? _______________________________________________________ Actually Turquoise dont go very well Lol
Back