• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by totalanni

1. T

Looking for sponsored shoutcast/vps

I was under the impression that royalties didnt apply when you were shoutcasting your own collection...:facepalm: Sorry for wasting your time...
  2. T

Looking for sponsored shoutcast/vps

Hi, Im a mod at a very popular forum, and im looking to start a user dj radio station. Im looking for a company to sponsor a shoutcast/vps. In return, i can provide either a txt or banner ad on the radio sub-domain, which will be required to be open to play the radio, as we are not...
  3. T

Still Looking

It would be worked out so that the oldest should be deleted... So 200(at most, im trying to cut down on rdiff backups to save space, generally like 50mb)x7 I guess i would need a cron for that?
  4. T

Still Looking

I should mention, that im requesting remote access to YOUR sql server, from my mindcraft... This is not something that is yet implemented, so im unsure of bandwidth requirements... i know the disc golf site generates barely anything, and is like 10 megs big tops... The minecraft server will...
  5. T

Still Looking

I hope 10 does it!
  6. T

Still Looking

Will do!
  7. T

Still Looking

For a cpanel that can host 2 domains with a few subdomains... Need a couple of sql's... Host is needed for a nonprofit disc golf course, already have the site made, and domain owned, just need somewhere to upload it... Its very small and low traffic. Other site is a Minecraft server home...
  8. T

Looking for a host...

Thanks for the good explanation while i was away guys... That is correct, the server is already hosted on a local connection, and has a dedicated user base... Im trying to separate the "server" and the "website" but only have so many IP's here... :shrug: I have yet to come up with a website...
  9. T

Looking for a host...

Looking for a host for my minecraft's server's site and user database. Need a few gigs BW and Disk space.. Our user base is pretty small atm... ~30 users... Only thing is, my server needs to access the mysql database offsite. Thanks totalanni
  10. T

Non-Profit Disc Golf Course needs a host!

We are looking for more emails... As we wish to provide email addresses for our donating members. Does your host allow setting my own MX email records so i can run my own email server? Thanks Corey
  11. T

Hi, i was wondering if you could provide a few more features on your host for a non-profit disc...

Hi, i was wondering if you could provide a few more features on your host for a non-profit disc golf website? thanks Corey
  12. T

Non-Profit Disc Golf Course needs a host!

What i need is about 300ish mb disk space, and not much bandwidth... Need about 3 sql databases, php, ftp, domain hosting, addon subdomains, email, smtp... Also looking for a small game host for a legal steam server for "Altitude", its a low bw 2d side scrolling multiplayer airplane game...
  13. T

Need Small VPS

that would be the idea....i just need something small to run a PBX....little bandwidth....it would be for 2-4 phones that barely ring...
  14. T

Free VPS | Looking to sponsor a Development Project

Hi, i am looking for a small vps with very little requirements to host either trixbox or pbxinaflash. We are a non-profit Disc Golf Course and i am trying to set us up a free/cheap voip solution. Please pm or email if you can help, admin@averysprings.com I would be willing to add a sponser...
  15. T

Need Small VPS

Looking for a small VPS to serve as a trixbox voip server for about 2 phones with very few calls for our non-profit disc golf course. Please email me if you can help or respond in thread admin@averysspring.com
Back