• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by TO.oL

1. T

Next-gen VPS Hosting: 1Gbps Unmetered Bandwidth + DDoS Protection

We're almost out of stock, hurry up!
  2. T

Next-gen VPS Hosting: 1Gbps Unmetered Bandwidth + DDoS Protection

Web hosting and DDoS protection provider JavaPipe has launched a new unmetered VPS product line in Bucharest, Romania. These brand new VPS offers feature unmetered 1Gbps bandwidth, high clock speeds per CPU core and either SSD storage or SATA storage for large files. They also come with 750Gbps...
  3. T

best os for performance and stability ?

CentOS 7 really is amazing. Up to CentOS 6 I didn't like it that much, but CentOS 7 really changed my opinion. Alternatively you could try Arch Linux or FreeBSD. Of course Ubuntu works as well and usually provides bleeding edge packages.
  4. T

Which Host Is The Best For A Adult Forum??

You could check out Exmasters for adult hosting - I've made good experiences with them in the past.
  5. T

Do I need WHMCS

If you just want to offer hosting to a couple of friends, you can just use PayPal invoices. If it's for more people, then consider a billing system. There isn't only WHMCS, but also Blesta and BoxBilling which are both good as well. Good luck!
  6. T

Looking for server in US

They don't seem to be a large company. I'd say it depends on how important your project is. If you take daily backups and could live with losing your data then you can go with pretty much any company. If you need true reliability, I'd only use the large players in the industry (Rackspace...
  7. T

Java Vps hosting at goos rates?

If you select a VPS you likely have to manage Tomcat and everything yourself. For a simple Java application I would recommend shared hosting that offers private Tomcat installations so you can run your frameworks as well. While I don't know about jvmhost.com, I have used JavaPipe's Tomcat...
  8. T

Cannot send email - "junk mail rejected" even though I never sent an email campaign

It seems you have kept the sync time for mailbox too low and hence there are too many requests sent to the server. The server either blocks the IP or gives a timeout. You should try increasing the sync time or configure account as IMAP.
Back