• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Timelord_

1. T

Free SSD Hosting

We are the premier free hosting provider that specializes in ALL SSD hosting. We are not SSD cached, we are full SSD. What does this mean for you? Speed. Speed and more Speed. Here is what we bring to the table. 1. Ad free cPanel control panel 2. SSD based hard disks 3. 1gbps NIC interface...
  2. T

video on shared account

Sharing video on shared hosting is not a problem if you have the correct script. Where you may run into issues is if you are looking to encode videos on shared hosting. In that case you want FFMPEG hosting.
  3. T

Free hosting for CS major who just wants a site

We would be happy to have you as a customer. Sign up at the link in my sig.
  4. T

Freegigs.co. 100GB Disk Space, cPanel, no forced ads

I am not sure what you are asking here.
  5. T

Were you able to place your order? I would be interested in hearing your feedback.
  6. T

All accounts are manually checked and processed. Free hosting is a magnet for abuse. We want to ensure top quality service is provided.
  7. T

You want gigs and gigs of storage? We got you covered. Shared cPanel hosting, with all of the fixin's. Including Reseller Hosting for free. Check out FreeGigs.co today! Below is what we offer. cPanel control Panel 100GB Disc Space 1000GB BW Softaculous Auto Installer Unlimited Email...
  8. T

FreeGigs.co 100GB Free Disk Space

You want gigs and gigs of storage? We got you covered. Shared cPanel hosting, with all of the fixin's. Including Reseller Hosting for free. Check out FreeGigs.co today! Below is what we offer. cPanel control Panel 100GB Disc Space 1000GB BW Softaculous Auto Installer Unlimited Email...
  9. T

This Week In Web Hosting - New Servers

Hi there, the order link is right off the home page. Kitara, glad to hear that you are happy with our services.
  10. T

Free file host without file size limits?

We offer 1gb file size limits on our free unregistered accounts @ ThePingBox.com
  11. T

Host Hacked

Hi guys - I am the owner of ThisWeekInWebhosting, and yes we were hacked. I am no longer the owner of Pinghoster and Freewebhosting world. We have relaunched the site, after we have been assured by a reputable server management company that our server is now as secure as possible (you should...
  12. T

This Week In Web Hosting - New Servers

We are back online, and ready to meet your hosting needs. All for free! Check us out at ThisWeekInWebHosting.com
  13. T

Profitable PR3 Free Web Host

I list in the actual copy of the sale that it is a template.
  14. T

Profitable PR3 Free Web Host

FiniteMedia.com is for sale. Please check out the auction listing for more information. If you have any questions, please PM me. Auction Listing HERE
  15. T

Time to rebuild my host spread

Thats works for me! Cheers.
Back