• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by the_noexit

1. T

ImbaHost.com Web Hosting | 20% Off | Free Domain Name | From $ 1.87 | Europe

================== Navigation Homepage Why us? Testimonials Shared Web Hosting Enterprise Web Hosting Domains Affiliate Program Contact Us ================== About ImbaHost Choosing the right web hosting provider can be a...
  2. T

================== Navigation Homepage Why us? Testimonials Shared Web Hosting Enterprise Web Hosting Domains Affiliate Program Contact Us ================== About ImbaHost Choosing the right web hosting provider can be a...
  3. T

4. T

5. T

6. T

7. T

Looking for reliability and performance

If you still look for hosting I might have an offer for you. If you don't want to manage your own VPS but still want to have have more resources than shared web hosting I might recommend you our enterprise web hosting: You'll get: CPU: 100% of 2 CPU cores I/O: 5Mb/s 2048Mb Ram 40 GB...
  8. T

Update 22/06 -14 Today we added a smooth and nice payment method. Bitcoins! All existing and new customers will be able to pay their invoices using Bitcoins. If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to ask here. I'll do my best to answer you.
  9. T

10. T

[EU] Hosting From: $1.98 | 15% OFF! | cPanel | Softaculous | ImbaHost.com <-----

Hi there Mogadishu. I'm sorry but we don't offer any trial periods. What we do offer is a 30 day money back guarantee. If you sign up with any plan you'll recieve a full refund within 30 days if you're not satisfied. So I reccomend you to sign up with a plan of choise and test your script. If...
  11. T

[EU] Hosting From: $1.98 | 15% OFF! | cPanel | Softaculous | ImbaHost.com <-----

Sorry, the pre-sales support link didn't work. Here's the correct one: http://www.billing.imbahost.com/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4 Thank you
  12. T

We're running a 15% off promo! http://imbahost.com/webhosting.html Just use the Promocode iluvfws when you order! Order our "Deluxe" or "Enterprise" plan for 12 months or longer and get a free .com, .net, .org domain! Why should you choose imbahost? Find out here...
  13. T

★ [50% OFF!] Web Hosting from $1.2/month ★ -->★ ImbaHost.com ★

We're running a HUGE 50% off sales this month! http://imbahost.com/webhosting.html Just use the Promocode 50OFF when you order! Order our "Deluxe" or "Enterprise" pack for 12 months or longer and get a free .com, .net, .org domain ! Why should you choose imbahost? Find out here...
  14. T

[EU] imbahost.com -> 50% OFF |From $1.2| - cPanel/ Instant Setup/ Softaculous

We're running a HUGE 50% off sales this month! http://imbahost.com/webhosting.html Just use the Promocode 50OFF when you order! Order our "PRO" or "IMBA" pack for 6 months or longer and get a free .com, .net, .org domain! Why should you choose imbahost? Find out here...
  15. T

||| imbahost.com - 500MB Space, 10GB Bandwidth, cPanel, Servers in Germany |||

Thank you lrusell for your positive review and we're glad you like us and hope you'll stay with us in the future. If you have any spare time, please take some time to write a short review about us at our forum here: http://www.forum.imbahost.com/viewforum.php?f=17 And polotom, regarding the...
Back