• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by TFA Network

1. T

Request...

Plus ur sticky is a little confusing, why dont u just put it in the format of the on in the free webservices forum?.......i have not been here in a while i was wondering if anything has changed.
  2. T

Yet Another Host

is the pro version free?
  3. T

Request...

I need a webhost and i was wondering if anything has changed in the freewebhost world... I need PHP, MySQL and FTP... Thanks guys...
  4. T

www.host.sk news!

.htaccess is a file on *nix webserver filesystems, it can be used to password protect directories with encrypted passwords that are not possible to crack or regenerate a second time, you can also use it to redirect to a different homepage other than index.*** (***= pages like index.htm...
  5. T

Best FREE Host Ever....

host.sk unrelieable? just because it gets slow at certian times of the day doesn't mean its bad, and just becuase u dont know the language doesnt mean u cant get help, u either find a slovarkian translator or goto the host.sk english forums.....sheesh
  6. T

webalized.wox.org

ever used them?
  7. T

Please read first!

lol, outlook is just about the only e-mail program that supports it. hotmail does not have a pop, its a html script.....
  8. T

Please read first!

hotmail (http://hotmail.com) doesn't provide pop e-mail, its a html mail server
  9. T

what can we do with freeshell?

sorry, but i believe theres a win shell replacement by that name
  10. T

obb vr 1.0.0 rc-3

ermm i read somewhere that you could make it work with php 4.1.0 but i dont remember where, help?
  11. T

what can we do with freeshell?

thats a win shell replacment right? just use litestep its better
  12. T

psp7 plug

i use psp7 and i was wondering where i could get some nifty plugins for it, im a little stick of the things it comes with, i need something to make my grfx coolieo
  13. T

which is better

howd you make that piece of sh arrrr i mean wire? :>
  14. T

Plz rate my site! plz note im 13

man, why would anyone go into the webdesign business? i live in australlia and my mums friends son is a webdesigner (i dont know him) and he has been trying to get a job as a webdeisgner, and guess wot? no luck, its the hardest job to get into, just to it for fun or make a full blown site and...
  15. T

ultrabitt.com?

just a general tip, provide a clickable link, people like that :)
Back