• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by tarawa

1. T

Problems About FFRHosting.com Solved Here

I wonder if they ever heard of tape backups... or CD/DVD backups... or external HD backups...
  2. T

Been there, done that. Won't take my login.
  3. T

Gimmie a shout if ya need me. ;)
  4. T

Just do an Remote FTP server (passive mode transfer) backup in cPanel. I believe I gave a little lesson on how to do that on the board.
  5. T

100% free Web Hosting to Webmasters

@ Spooted I was one of your moderators on your forum. I don't know about the others but I tried to contact you for days by e-mail and PMs on the forum with no responce. This was when the forum AND your main page was still active. You left me and the other Mods to try and keep all the members...
  6. T

@ani-m As far as I know Luke had the database backedup so everyones posts will be there. Even if they aren't it doesn't take all that much to get a great plan. ;)
  7. T

Na. I wasn't thinking about you when I was talking about the "bashers". ;)
  8. T

@A1whs While I agree whith a lot of what you said I also know there's been a lot of people complaining about the site being down for a few days. The site has been down because of two reasons. 1 because of a planned upgrade and 2 because one person abused the service. I personally make $...
  9. T

Where did you hear anyone say anything about having to restart posting or having to reapply for your account? Have you tried to login to cPanel using the IP? Your data is still there if you had any in the first place.
  10. T

Everything but the databases are there. You can even login via ftp, or using http://209.172.35.206/cpanel All our data is there. Everything will all be back up soon.
  11. T

Sweet! I'll add 'em now. ;)
  12. T

Same IP and NS as before?
  13. T

Bidvertiser paid out :)

I've recieved 2 payments from them and am waiting on the third. Last two were in April and June.
  14. T

Dedicated IP. Why?

I know some of the advantages of having a dedicated IP for my site but I was wondering what you all could come up with as good reasons to have one. We can get rid of e-commerce reasons because I don't see that being an issue. At least not for awhile and only for people to pay for subscriptions...
  15. T

FFRHosting.com HUGE FREE HOSTING GIVEAWAY!!! Once in a lifetime oppurtunity!!

The site has the "moving" messege up again but I must be special because my site still hasn't gone down this whole time. :D
Back