• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by talicy

1. T

Domain Registrar With Mobile Payments

Hello everyone, I would be extremely grateful if anyone could find an online domain registrar that accepts mobile payments. I have no access to a credit card at this time, and so I need to resort to mobile payments. (No PayPal as well.) Thanks, Talicy
  2. T

LF: Free domain hosting for my japanese drama blog

Hi, SiteFrost.com can host you. If you'd rather not post, you can refer 1 person every month to keep your account. This amount only applies to Plan A. For other plans, more referrals are required. NO ADS, NO BACK LINK, NO LANGUAGE RESTRICTION For 3 posts/month, I can give you plan A: 200 MB...
  3. T

I need a good free Business hosting host my blog

Hi, SiteFrost.com can host you. If you'd rather not post, you may refer 1 person every month to keep your account active. NO ADS, NO BACK LINK, NO LANGUAGE RESTRICTION For 3 posts/month, I can give you plan A: 200 MB Space/2 GB BW/2x Features cPanel/Fantastico/Installatron/RvSkin Fantastico...
  4. T

Webhost for a blog

Hi, SiteFrost.com can host you. NO ADS, NO BACK LINK, NO LANGUAGE RESTRICTION For 10 posts/month, I can give you plan B: 1 GB Space/10 GB BW/10x Features cPanel/Fantastico/Installatron/RvSkin Fantastico & Installatron will help you to install Wordpress in seconds! :) LiteSpeed web server...
  5. T

Host needed URGENT !!!

Hi, SiteFrost.com can host you. NO ADS, NO BACK LINK, NO LANGUAGE RESTRICTION For 10 posts/month, I can give you plan B: 1 GB Space/10 GB BW/10x Features cPanel/Fantastico/Installatron/RvSkin Fantastico & Installatron will help you to install Joomla in seconds! :) LiteSpeed web server will...
  6. T

Searching: Stable host with PHP/MySQL

Hi, SiteFrost.com can host you. NO ADS, NO BACK LINK, NO LANGUAGE RESTRICTION For 3 posts/month, I can give you plan A: 200 MB Space/2 GB BW/2x Features cPanel/Fantastico/Installatron/RvSkin If you would not like to post, you may refer a minimum of 1 user per month to maintain your hosting...
  7. T

[Require Better Service]Move My Site

Hi, SiteFrost.com can host you. NO ADS, NO BACK LINK, NO LANGUAGE RESTRICTION You mentioned no post-2-host if possible, but surely, 10 posts a month is not much. Take a look: For 10 posts/month, I can give you plan B: 1 GB Space/10 GB BW/10x Features cPanel/Fantastico/Installatron/RvSkin For...
  8. T

Wanting to make a site

Hi, SiteFrost.com can host you. NO ADS, NO BACK LINK, NO LANGUAGE RESTRICTION For 3 posts/month, I can give you plan A: 200 MB Space/2 GB BW/2x Features cPanel/Fantastico/Installatron/RvSkin Our community is filled with talented designers that are keen to help you. :) Fantastico &...
  9. T

Need webhosting

Hi, SiteFrost.com can host you. NO ADS, NO BACK LINK, NO LANGUAGE RESTRICTION For 10 posts/month, I can give you plan B: 1 GB Space/10 GB BW/10x Features cPanel/Fantastico/Installatron/RvSkin For 25 posts/month, I can give you plan C: 3 GB Space/30 GB BW/30x Features...
  10. T

Need Personal Hosting

Hi, SiteFrost.com can host you. NO ADS, NO BACK LINK, NO LANGUAGE RESTRICTION For 3 posts/month, I can give you plan A: 200 MB Space/2 GB BW/2x Features cPanel/Fantastico/Installatron/RvSkin For 10 posts/month, I can give you plan B: 1 GB Space/10 GB BW/10x Features...
  11. T

Reliable Hosting

Hi, SiteFrost.com can host you. NO ADS, NO BACK LINK, NO LANGUAGE RESTRICTION For 10 posts/month, I can give you plan B: 1 GB Space/10 GB BW/10x Features cPanel/Fantastico/Installatron/RvSkin For 25 posts/month, I can give you plan C: 3 GB Space/30 GB BW/30x Features...
  12. T

Free Webspace for School Japanese project info

Hi, SiteFrost.com can host you. NO ADS, NO BACK LINK, NO LANGUAGE RESTRICTION For 3 posts/month, I can give you plan A: 200 MB Space/2 GB BW/2x Features cPanel/Fantastico/Installatron/RvSkin For 10 posts/month, I can give you plan B: 1 GB Space/10 GB BW/10x Features...
  13. T

[need help]25 GB bandwidth, about 3 GB space

Hi, SiteFrost.com can host you. NO ADS, NO BACK LINK, NO LANGUAGE RESTRICTION For 25 posts/month, I can give you plan C: 3 GB Space/30 GB BW/30x Features cPanel/Fantastico/Installatron/RvSkin Fantastico & Installatron will help you to install scripts in seconds! :) LiteSpeed web server will...
  14. T

Need webhosting

15. T

Need Free Web Hosting With 5Gb Space 10Gb Bandwidth and More

Hi, SiteFrost.com can host you. NO ADS, NO BACK LINK, NO LANGUAGE RESTRICTION For 25 posts/month, I can give you plan C: 3 GB Space/30 GB BW/30x Features cPanel/Fantastico/Installatron/RvSkin For 60 posts/month, I can give you plan D: 8 GB Space/80 GB BW/80x Features...
Back