• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by syd

1. syd

No war

I can't remember where, but I do believe a few muslims saying that the dictionary translation was wrong.
  2. syd

Reinstating Giancarlo

ARE YOU INSANE?
  3. syd

Is your CD Player stolen?

Really? Oh well, that's crazy East Europeans for you. I should know, I am one!
  4. syd

Is your CD Player stolen?

I'm curious. Is the CD Player in your car stolen or legitimate? I just bought one plus speakers for $170 from Wal-Mart. I wonder how many hot systems there really are?
  5. syd

No war

What is with this terrorism defense when justifying the war with Iraq? Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda are using terror against the US, not Saddam. I would believe they are not affiliated, and I doubt Osama even approves of Saddam. Not everyone who dislikes America, does it out of jealousy...
  6. syd

Jack --- sues Jackass.

The penny jar astounded you? Geez buddy, get out more.
  7. syd

Countdown 2003

I'm going to the parties in Whistler, BC after work today! Whoo hooh!
  8. syd

First date?

My first date was to Scary Movie :)
  9. syd

Your perm can last 3 months, 6 months and even a year!

Mmm... 4 days later, my hair is bone straight again. What a waste of $100(!) !!
  10. syd

Let it snow!

I remember my entire city shut down over 2cm of snow once :) Bless good 'ole Van.
  11. syd

Australia compared to America

You're kidding right? I have a habit of not knowing sarcasm when I see it :(
  12. syd

Let it snow!

And people call Canada an igloo? It was 18 degrees (70something in American-speak) just a day ago here. We'll see an inch of snow in January (if we're lucky). Bah!
  13. syd

I'm leaving too...

Must be a trend. I'm leaving too. Nature calls!
  14. syd

Chemistry people....come here

I'm not 100% sure what you mean as I haven't done any chem in over 2 years. But I hope this can help somehow: http://www.ausetute.com.au/moledefs.html "1 mole contains the same number of particles as there are in 12g of carbon-12 atoms by definition. This number is called Avogadro's...
  15. syd

Bye

Why should anyone care when you act like a jerk?
Back