• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Susanwang

1. S

Sorry for bad english.

When I was taking the psychology class in the college, our teacher set this as an example, it's called suggestion psychology, and the people who always say ''my English is bad'', is setting boundary to themselves, maybe they don't have enough confidence.
  2. S

Manage Your Reputatuion at vBuddy

Our company vBuddy.com has just created a reputation system for people who do trading on forums or by email. This way you can hold people accountable for their actions. The concept is quite easy. Suppose you are looking to buy a phone and have found someone selling it. You just need to go to...
  3. S

New MWH Website

Looks good, good luck with it.
  4. S

Design needs reviews :D

Just a little slow.
  5. S

Flyxa

For the front page, the header looks a little dull I think. The control panel page looks good.
  6. S

new site thoughts

The idea of put classified by letters, so easy to find on the homepage, just it takes seconds to load the header.
  7. S

review my music site please

I am a little by the site and the ad catch all my attention.
  8. S

Nugs new portfolio

I like the logo a lot, just I only can see the homepage, it turns 404 page when I want to see other pages.
  9. S

Plz Review My Web Design Site

A little too much About Us content on the home page. Looks good.
  10. S

MyHosting247

The design looks a little plain, and the video ad is not proper there in my opinion.
  11. S

Wanting Feedback for KUASImedia

The design looks good, just the header of the homepage takes seconds to load.
  12. S

Hi

Hello, Anto, welcome here and see you around.
  13. S

Review my website

I like the design, good luck with the promotion.
  14. S

Please review my new site:Video Adda

Too little content, still have a lot of design work to do.
Back