• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by surfiez

1. S

Directadmin host!

Hello Ruriko, do let me know your domain name and what is the site for ? I sell premium Directadmin hosting locally. But as this forum is more towards getting free hosting, i would like to offer you the following for free - 200 MB webspace - 2GB bandwidth - 1 Hosted Domain - 5 mySQL...
  2. S

South East Asia Free Hosting (CHINA/HK/MY/SG)

Do PM me about it. Might have an extra slot as one of the approved applicants did not utilize the account at all. Thanks
  3. S

Razerst: glad to hear that :) how's everything ? working fine ? Anyway updates for the hosting offer. 9th Account has been taken. one more accounts up for grabs.
  4. S

8/10 Accounts taken. 7 Rejected over 19 applicants.
  5. S

hcllov3h: Do send your application thru PM to me. and i'll vet it through. And also be reminded i only provide 1 domain hosting not multiple domains. For multiple domains you could go for my paid option. 6/10 Accounts taken.
  6. S

What do you think there is a host like this?

WOW ! He's gonna be ban soon :P
  7. S

Razerst: alright bobochacha: nice flash webby u got there although in vietnamese. 5/10 Account taken.
  8. S

bobochacha, check your mail for account information. and hello fellow malaysian :) anyway those who applied and did not utilise the space within 72 hours ( meaning no activities ) will get deleted. 4/10 accounts taken Thanks :)
  9. S

sky99, I guess i am offering to everyone so if you want just apply for it and let me vet through. I would not PM you to offer you something free. If you are so lazy to even PM me to apply i suggest you go paid. Razerst: i thought u were in indo ? but germany ? hmm was told by the mods to...
  10. S

check your mail 3/10 taken. Please provide this info when you send your application. Domain username email Brief description about your site.
  11. S

2/10 account taken. Mod, please check pm
  12. S

izwan00, do pm me your application so i can vet through. Razerst, what is your site about ? I only see a logo and no content.
  13. S

Greetings all I have some spare space on my newly setup box in Singapore. I will vet through those who are interested before giving away the accounts. I could offer up to 10 accounts of this setup. 200MB Space 3 GB Bandwidth 1 Domain 5 Subdomain 5 Email Accounts 5 Email Forwarder 1 Mailing...
  14. S

Need free hosting for blog

Cherishes, I could offer you a custom package as follows:- - 200MB Space - 5GB Bandwidth - 50 Email Accounts - 5 mySQL Database - All others could be discuss. I would like a linkback to my main site as a return. that's all. If you are interested, Do leave me a Private Message...
Back