• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Steve

1. S

Hosting bought from Ebay

Just to clarify Tera-byte has never sold anything on Ebay nor have we ever listed anything for sale on Ebay Steve
  2. S

Can any one compare these two??

For the record i have never bought or sold anything on Ebay or any other auction site Steve Tera-byte
  3. S

Here is a great alternative

for the record we have never used ebay
  4. S

NOT happy with tera-byte :(

There is nothing wrong with the number of support people we have or the server he is on, right now we are a bit behind on support because we had a UPS failure this morning, we also replaced that UPS today (sunday) with a brand new one, so yes email support is a tad lagged right now but it will...
  5. S

tera-byte problem

webpods you suprise me, if i had as many problems as you did getting set up i would slam me :) however im glad to see things are working for you now, and no more messing around with stuff ok :) Steve
  6. S

Tera Byte has become the worst

thats an easy one its quite impossible to please all the people all the time, and the more people you have, the better chance a few of them will have a problem to write in about. however if you look at the stats you will see that most reports of problems are not all they are cracked up to be...
  7. S

Tera Byte has become the worst

i dont have a problem with you being upset, the server was down more than it should have been (reported 96.4% uptime) however you really should state the facts. you did not have a new webhosting account you had a 13 month old account that was upgraded to a larger package a month ago, a new...
  8. S

tera-byte problem

i was refering to your average usage of 20 gigs a month before Aug not how much bandwidth your consuming compaired to your plan. i find this quite funny actually i just performed some tests on your site first i ran tail -f /var/log/httpd/access | grep your domain > test.txt for one...
  9. S

tera-byte problem

niekas I'm not quite sure why you think I even look at what bandwidth people use at any time during the month at all. its quite simple the system monitors the bandwidth, at the end of the month the system spits out a list of those that went over their quota, we invoice those people accordingly...
  10. S

tera-byte problem

billig on a 10 buck plan for something like that would be a logistical nightmare it just isnt feasable Steve
  11. S

tera-byte problem

akersche the mercedes thing was a joke i dont own one :) my point was the 3 bucks made off the site wasnt about to buy me one, thats the problem with email emotion is lost so what i thought was a pretty funny line gets lost in the translation. as far as the overcharges on bandwidth go i...
  12. S

tera-byte problem

i answered this on webhosting talk ill also answer it here. first off our system measures transfer by measuring the packets of information accross the router destined for an ip address. this number simply can not be wrong, if the number was wrong that means the packets sent across the...
  13. S

Bandwidth issue

sorry WEBDUDE I was in washington last week so that email is stuck on my laptop resend it to me and ill send you out a response Steve
  14. S

Bandwidth issue

im really a bit confused by the debate on where the bandwidth has gone, we offer 20 gigs on that service and your nowhere near that limit as of the 22nd and even now the 27th your still not near it. here is what i know for sure: your on a cobalt raq server with a swack of other people, cobalt...
  15. S

Datablocks.net - down?

well i think i know phase 2 here is an email i got from datablocks today: To The Owner Of Tera-Byte: I am looking to sell my webhosting business. I have 3100 customers and I get about 150 new ones per day. WE are asking for $15,000USD for the company. Are you interested? James...
Back