• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Stanley08

1. Stanley08

Small Shoutcast Offer 24KB 10slots

Offer now closed can i mod close this thanks
  2. Stanley08

Small Shoutcast Offer 24KB 10slots

Hey peeps heres a lil shoutcast offer for you starter people http://www.shoutcast.logical-host.com/index.php?page=plans to view the plan You can sign up there :lol: If you need any help contact me thanks
  3. Stanley08

VPS/DEDI needed for markmcculloch Community

We are planning on getting a vps or a dedi , which ever is best for our forum We currently have a old crap phpbb and are moving to a new VB forum but we require a new server for this we currently get 1100 unique visitors approx a week but we expect this to rise in the future We need...
  4. Stanley08

GeekRack?

Hi! Im Just posting a message about geekrack , Shequeita Has not been seen online for the past week and expenses have not been paid from what i have found out So this Results in geekrack being down i have no information on what will happen next but i seem to be the only one responding on...
  5. Stanley08

---- you Hackers

what could i do lol?
  6. Stanley08

---- you Hackers

Yeh does suck . :(
  7. Stanley08

---- you Hackers

They got through my server through ssh , according to my friend Demetris , (old xsishost) there is a exploit that people can use on root ssh , thats what they used which mainly meaning they changed all my passes , which ive now got back into but , i am not sure if i would like to open it again ...
  8. Stanley08

---- you Hackers

ok i am pissed now and from today i announce that 250mb.us is closed sorry , but some ------- keeps trying to hack :cry2:
  9. Stanley08

250mb.us FREE CPANEL HOSTING || FIRST ACCOUNT START NOW!!

there dont seem to be a slow load up for me maybe its your location?
  10. Stanley08

Your Ideas?

Hey guys i am just curious on ideas for 250mb.us i am working on the current site at the moment , but i just wonderd if there is anything you would like to see and i can work on it for example , forum hosting etc , if you have any ideas on what would be nice to see i will work on the idea :)...
  11. Stanley08

Free Resseler

lmfao at this dude above there is no way you can provide that LOL , or have you got proof?:lol:
  12. Stanley08

Need 10mg Cpanel hosting

we at 250mb.us can offer you are free package space 250MB bandwidth 5GB order http://www.250mb.us/order/order.php?step=2&pid=1
  13. Stanley08

Free host for mini sites

Hi there i am sure we at 250mb.us can offer you a great hosting service with are free package Space 250MB Bandwidth 5GB order link : http://www.250mb.us/order/order.php?step=2&pid=1 if you have any problems leave me a pm
  14. Stanley08

Wanting to start a free hosting company

if you have msn you can help out at 250mb.us , we need staff to submit accounts etc.
  15. Stanley08

Need Simple Host.Who can help me?

Yep ive replyed to your pm with the details enjoy :)
Back