• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by skylit

1. S

Vespacious : WARNING!

Hello everyone, By the end of last summer I signed up with Vespacious for paid hosting. I paid for 6 months of service. Everything was fantastic in the begining. I was impressed by their support, speed of servers etc. However, a couple of months ago I typed my domain www.dropget.com and the...
  2. S

Some words about VespaCious.com

Although I have used many free webhosts through my life, yesterday I went for a paid hosting service. After your replies to my previous post I decided to go with VespaCious, because the time-limited offer $3.50/month really intrigued me. My first surprise was when I wrote a question to their...
  3. S

Affordable but very reliable

Thank you for your help everyone! Great offers, indeed! I've finally made a choice. I'll recommend the others to my friends. THANKS!
  4. S

Do you enter your details?

Thanks for your thoughts on this subject. I've just registered two domains with namecheap.com, and they offer a free WhoisGuard subscription, which hides my info from whois, and writes some stuff about WhoisGuard instead. I can turn this off whenever I want, and I still have full ownership for...
  5. S

Do you enter your details?

I am registering a couple of domains. Just wondering... Do you enter all the real data for your domain (like your real home address if you're an individual, real phone number, real email...) - they will appear for everyone to view. I don't want spam comming to my email, nor do I want anyone to...
  6. S

Well, what I meant is - I don't need pre-installed scripts, since I'm a Perl developer myself. I'd only like to be able to run my own scripts. (So I can place them in cgi-bin or wherever by myself.) If you offer autonomous CGI access, I'll probably choose your service. Thanks.
  7. S

Hm, $50 a year for the above specs sounds nice. Will I be able to run my own Perl scripts then? My whole business depends on a Perl script that uses sendmail (or similar) to mail files. What limitations can I expect? Does your system limit the size of attachments sent through sendmail...
  8. S

Hello, I am looking for a paid (very reliable, but as cheap as possible) host with the following requirements: 500 MB space 10 GB / month traffic Full CGI/Perl/PHP access $3-5 per month, ~$60 per year? I intend to offer people a paid service where they can upload / download files...
  9. S

Ad-free Perl or PHP hosting

Thanks a lot. I see that MTXIS is a really impressive host. Seems like I just have to finish my website before I can apply for hosting. My site is not yet completed (as required). Anyway, nice features, nice offer. :applaudin
  10. S

Ad-free Perl or PHP hosting

Does there still exist a free ad-free host with Perl support and instant signup? Or at least PHP, but *AD-FREE*? Space is not important 1 Mb will do. I may put a link, button, but no popups or banners... *HUGE THANKS* in advance!
  11. S

free reliable host for a music artist

Thanks OK, thanks for you offer anyway.
  12. S

My website will be in English only.
  13. S

Hm. Thanks! I don't mind placing a small button, but as I've read the rules - my country is not accepted and I do not really understand why... :confused5 So it means I have no chance on getting hosted with you?
  14. S

Hello, I am a musician, I own a domain, and I need a simple but reliable free hosting for the website where I can present my info/creations/etc. Domain hosting At least 10-20 Mb CGI No-ads RELIABLE Any offers? Suggestions? Thank you in advance.
  15. S

The ACTUAL price of co.uk domains?

Thanks a lot for your reply, now I can be calm when placing my order and I finally know what I pay for and what I get. What a helpful forum. Cheers.
Back