• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by shiva

1. S

Free PHP Board with File attachments?

I noticed that roly, but isn't the file attachment mod a little tough to put in and unstable? I read through their forums about it. Don't forget, I have no experience with PHP and mySQL, just Perl. I do admit there's some gaps in my knowledge...
  2. S

Free PHP Board with File attachments?

Just a quick question, am reopening my site, and finally got php/mysql. my members want file attachments, and though I have done a large search, can't seem to come up with the info on the more popular boards like phbBB if they come with file attachments capabilities. Would appreicate if someone...
  3. S

9cy now offers 1 terabyte of transfer

heh, I came close to 1 terrabyte per month. :) No, wasn't warez, just a major resource site. Can't see that lasting either, even with 500 kb file limits.
  4. S

FREE -Sector31 Network- Hosting

From my computer storage... 5.2 gigs :) Didn't include the actual pinball tables that were released for the computer (we developed a editor that allows people to design and build pinball tables on the computer, as well as play them) nearly a gig alone just for images, like flyers...
  5. S

Oh well, thanks for the info anyway. I shut down my site because of DNS attacks of all thinks, so no site to show anyway, unless you count the forum on a separate server. Besides, you said 1.5 gigs, and I said "that's all?" :)
  6. S

Unlimited space? Unmetered bandwidth? Maybe you better put limits on that, or someone like me might take you up on that with my rather excessive pinball resource site. :)
  7. S

696 Hosting - Free Hosting

Sure, sign me up as well. My community is bugging me constantly to come back and reopen my site. p_d_sanderson@hotmail.com be nice not to have to worry about things.
  8. S

PSP7 & Photoshop

In Photoshop, easy way is to go to Files/Save to Web and select the colors and (in jpeg) the compression. You also can do mattes etc, and change the colors before you save. If you want to change the settings in photoshop itself, it's not great, I use Image Ready for that, a lot easier because...
  9. S

FREE HOSTING for 5 web sites !!!

Take it you need a domain name though? Had to close my dev site because of dos attacks, but never got a domain, nor do I really want to. :) Still, heck of a deal really.
  10. S

T35s return!

It's nice you are back. Alas, if I remember correctly, you limit file size to 150 K, which doesn't even cover most of my image files, though I certainly can understand with the warez sites. Still, welcome back.
  11. S

Nova Hosting

Actually, I emailed twice. Both bounced back. :(
  12. S

Free Unlimited Space/Bandwidth

Depends on the website. :) I lost track of how many folders/subfolders I had on my old site, but it was a game development site for pinball. Lots and lots of content. Easy to keep organized if you have good cgi, just makes for long days keeping it all together. Think I had over 150 separate...
Back