• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Semjon

1. S

Problem with F2S.com server (can't access by "domain.com" without "www.")

that's exactly the point. if I use the same CNAME for domain.com as for www.domain.com, it doesn't work. my host's server forwards visitors to my account only if they use www.domain.com, not domain.com without www. that's a restriction on their server. therefore I need some service that will...
  2. S

want to register my first domain but want privacy

even if you provide fake names, your name is still on the credit card you used! and you can't register with a fake credit card. even if you provide fake info, your name can be found out using the credit card number.
  3. S

Problem with F2S.com server (can't access by "domain.com" without "www.")

I registered a domain name and server space on www.f2s.com, but their server is configured in such a way that it is impossible to reach my website by using "domain.com", only "www.domain.com". Is there a service on the net that allows redirection from domain.com to www.domain.com? I have access...
Back