• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by scarfication

1. S

iframe/background problem

changed that.. still got the same problem :( could it be something else?
  2. S

iframe/background problem

i need your help on this prob here.. i have a site with a fixed background.. and an IFRAME located on it.. whenever i resize the window the iframe isn't fixed.. this problem also occur with the banner pic.. my background code: background-image: url(background.png)...
  3. S

new website: what's your opinion?

this is a website i made for an photographer http://scarfication.roeltje.com/coen/ what do you think? grtz scarfication ps: i like it plain clean and simple :P
  4. S

Truly free hosting with no ads /Cpanel

signup key requested one at the forums thnx :) scarfication
  5. S

Free cPanel Hosting - No Ads, No Forum Posting Required!

great :) great deal man!.. but one thing though i couldn't fill my site description for 100 words so my apologies for the lame description :)
  6. S

HostNeo - FREE cPanel Hosting, ALL languages allowed! "Hosting Reloaded!"

error i got an error message :( like to have one account :)
  7. S

Shypher - Free Hosting

i signed up and evertying is working like hell! very good site ! and offcourse thnx to the webhost who offers this for free :) scarfication
  8. S

simple problem, please help

hi the script below, makes a pop-up window for my gallery pictures.. i want the script to have the function (maximize on) i tried everythin but it doesn't seem to work (and yes i've already tried to put everything on "yes" but the function maximize won't work.. this is the script please...
  9. S

25MB and PHP / MySQL free hosting here!

Great !!! ik heb me al aangemeld :) tr: just requested one acount :) scarfication
  10. S

Free PHP/MySQL HOSTING !

don't spoil my "i want to stay positivie" Mood :P
  11. S

Free PHP/MySQL HOSTING !

if he would limit the user count it could last longer then one week :) lets look things more positive :P :) besides the site loads damn fast..:) Scarfication
  12. S

Xplosiv Hosting!!

when is it possible to apply for an free hosting plan again? thnx in advandce Scarfication
  13. S

"New" Amazing Host!!! (READ IT)

slow the site is very slow, i lieve near germany (10 kilometers or so, arnhem netherlands) and i got an ping of 700 average.. Scarfication
  14. S

fxp??

try it at endoria.net when its accepting sign-ups again, there fxpáble scarfication
  15. S

any drum'n bass/music host, that wil host me

hi im setting up an dutch drum'n bass community with an edited xoops or php-nuke portal, is there an music/drum'n bass host that want to host me for free or an small fee? (let say 20 euro a year) needed php mysql 20/25 mb space i would be really thankfull if theres such host...
Back