• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by satan

1. S

ipb standard licence for sale expires 9th june

licence sold elsewhere so this no longer availible
  2. S

price dropped to $85 for this shoot me a pm or reply here if intrested
  3. S

no this would be a standard licence $30 usd renewel for downloads every 6 month. ipb stopped selling lifetime licences years ago
  4. S

hi i have my ip.board licence for sale i looking for $100usd but im open to sensible offers this would be an account transfer over to you as invision power board dont support transfers screen of of my licence area below
  5. S

Never with ixwebhosting.com !!!!

posting here only going to get you the same answers you got on wht you should have made backups its your own fault learn from your mistakes and in future make sure you read a hosts tos that way you know where you stand with backups
  6. S

Best Dedicated Servers In the World

there isnt realy a best dedicated server company there is only the best for you
  7. S

Need Hosting/vps/dedicated server For Download Torrents or TorrentFlux Hosting

i cant see anyone been able to provide this been as its ilegal content you are wishing to download
  8. S

windows dedicated needed

hi i have a customer that is looking for a dedicated he has a max budget of 70 usd he needs 512 ram 40 gb disk windows os hasnt given me any info on processor but needs 1000gb traffic iof you have anything in this range please either reply or drop me a pm
  9. S

Windows vps

what kind of movies ??? is this material you own the copyright to?
  10. S

Anything to say about FDCServers.net

depends what you using them for there has been quiet a few network issues due to ddoss and other problems over last few week http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=598541&highlight=fdcservers
  11. S

Dedicated reseller

some providers to try avoid getting stiffed charge first month and last month before servers are setup this way if someone buys a server then fail to let you know within cancellation period you not stuck with a box for a month with no payment for it.
  12. S

Can anyone install python for me?..

save yourself hassel of someone possibly installing dodgy stuff on your box and paste this in ssh yum install python not meaning no offence to craig
  13. S

Can anyone install python for me?..

yum install python in ssh i think will work for you
  14. S

vectoral.info

hi first off i must apologise to vectoral they have been working on my server for 5 hours trying to get it back into a working state it apears the box is about dead just thought id update here as it apears i shouldnt have been so eager to post
  15. S

vectoral.info

yes it is i have a p4 server with them been offline since 11:15 last night no resonse to ticket i admit probably me been bit eager but everytime i dealt with other companies with staff at the dc they have at least known whats wrong within 1 to 2 hours 6 hrs later from ticket issue and still no...
Back